General Forum

General Forum

Pubes

Standard memberSeitse
General 07 Feb '17 00:22
  1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    07 Feb '17 00:22
    Which are your favorite ones? I once visited a lovely one, all
    wooden interiors and with a fireplace, in a small town of the
    Slovakian countryside. Their honey beer was to die for. Same
    goes for the outskirts of Bordeaux, where I had a delicious
    homemade wine and as soon as I got peckish the owner
    brought a marvelous plate of exquisite cheese.

    I don't recall any of them having a name or signage outside.
    It felt like chilling in a random family's living room.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    07 Feb '17 00:24
    Was any porridge consumed?
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    07 Feb '17 01:41
    B&B's are not pubes. What is wrong with you people.
  4. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    282405
    07 Feb '17 02:53
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Which are your favorite ones? I once visited a lovely one, all
    wooden interiors and with a fireplace, in a small town of the
    Slovakian countryside. Their honey beer was to die for. Same
    goes for the outskirts of Bordeaux, where I had a delicious
    homemade wine and as soon as I got peckish the owner
    brought a marvelous plate of exquisite cheese.

    I ...[text shortened]... them having a name or signage outside.
    It felt like chilling in a random family's living room.
    Blonde, red, brunette.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52865
    07 Feb '17 12:18
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Which are your favorite ones? I once visited a lovely one, all
    wooden interiors and with a fireplace, in a small town of the
    Slovakian countryside. Their honey beer was to die for. Same
    goes for the outskirts of Bordeaux, where I had a delicious
    homemade wine and as soon as I got peckish the owner
    brought a marvelous plate of exquisite cheese.

    I ...[text shortened]... them having a name or signage outside.
    It felt like chilling in a random family's living room.
    You do know, maybe not, Pubes refers to crotch hair not places to drink beer. But then again, you knew that and were just pumping in double entendre, right?
  6. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    07 Feb '17 13:10
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You do know, maybe not, Pubes refers to crotch hair not places to drink beer. But then again, you knew that and were just pumping in double entendre, right?
    He broke the code, Seitse!
    He dun broke the code!!
  7. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    07 Feb '17 20:02
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    He broke the code, Seitse!
    He dun broke the code!!
    The Alzheimer Brigade strikes again, I guess!
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    07 Feb '17 20:15
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You do know, maybe not, Pubes refers to crotch hair not places to drink beer. But then again, you knew that and were just pumping in double entendre, right?
    You dropped a crumb.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    07 Feb '17 20:19
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    You dropped a crumb.
    Did somebody kick your scotch?
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    07 Feb '17 20:24
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Did somebody kick your scotch?
    Yes. Feel free to lick it up.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    98285
    07 Feb '17 20:33
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Did somebody kick your scotch?
    Anybody does that in my home they are summarily executed.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    07 Feb '17 22:53
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Anybody does that in my home they are summarily executed.
    It's okay when it serves as an alarm clock.

    But I tellsya: if that is a 21 year old single malt Balvenie, there might be some fisticuffs involved!
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10113
    08 Feb '17 16:48
    Originally posted by apathist
    B&B's are not pubes. What is wrong with you people.
    Well that depends, how much time do you have?
Back to Top