1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 17:112 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me???

a] Main Street was obviously wide awake during the election that renounced the Wall Street guy. b] Main Street turned out in droves because they didn't want to see yet another President driven by Wall Street values. c] The 99% have spoken, like it or not.[/b]
    a] "Main Street was obviously wide awake during the election that renounced the Wall Street guy. b] Main Street turned out in droves because they didn't want to see yet another President driven by Wall Street values. The 99% have spoken, like it or not."

a] Precisely. The uninformed electorate became media mesmerized into the fog that contents itself with shadow personality differences as the crux election issue; b] Main Street turned out in droves in order to make sure the candidate who promised the most welfare related goodies 'for free' got elected; c] The collective that spoke the loudest like it now but (mark this post) will live to regret its selfishness, laziness and ignornace months and years from now. When arrogant top level people (President, an Elected Congress and State Politicians) look down, they see only helpless masses. When an informed bottom level minority looks up, it sees only living proof that the USA still survives thanks to the Grace of God.
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 18:37
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    He's what I expected.

I'm not disappointed in him. I'm disappointed for and in America, but I'm not disappointed in him. He's exactly who I expected him to be.
    Why? Have you not read our history? Why exactly does this president have bile up?
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    16 Feb '13 10:16
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Is that how Americans view Obama?

-m. 😛
    YouTube
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Feb '13 16:13
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imiv6RrncUU
    More right-wing effluvium. 😞
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 Feb '13 16:44
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    More right-wing effluvium. 😞
    Whatever happened to Liberalism?
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    16 Feb '13 20:06
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Whatever happened to Liberalism?
    Whatever happened to common sense?
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 Feb '13 22:28
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Whatever happened to common sense?
    Does it even exist....anymore?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree