-m. 😉
  4. Standard memberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    30 Jan '13 19:47
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    You'll have to qualify that statement.
    I agree. There are so many things I'm sure Mr. Obama does in a single day. I dare say that Americans will find at least one that he is qualified to do.
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 06:39
    He's what I expected.

I'm not disappointed in him. I'm disappointed for and in America, but I'm not disappointed in him. He's exactly who I expected him to be.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 07:17
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    He's what I expected.

I'm not disappointed in him. I'm disappointed for and in America, but I'm not disappointed in him. He's exactly who I expected him to be.
    Sasquat and Gump got it rightReveal Hidden Content
    and the Election took place while Main Street slept.

😴
  7. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 07:24
    I find it curious that the same 'America' who wail over the tightening of gun laws citing the Constitution in every other breath, is the same America who bleat incessantly about a man who was twice elected under the democratic process which is carved from and upheld by the very same Constitution.
  8. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 07:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I find it curious that the same 'America' who wail over the tightening of gun laws citing the Constitution in every other breath, is the same America who bleat incessantly about a man who was twice elected under the democratic process which is carved from and upheld by the very same Constitution.
    He was democratically, constitutionally elected. He was just a terrible choice.
  9. Subscriberdivegeester
    digital entity
    libera te ex inferis
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 07:35
    The evidence indicates that you are incorrect
  10. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    31 Jan '13 07:46
    The evidence indicates that you are incorrect
    Which evidence? That unemployment is exactly the same as when he took office? Or that the debt has expanded by $10 trillion under his presidency? Or, that four American diplomats were abandoned to die while under attack in Libya? Perhaps that the Constitution of the United States - the very Bill of Rights that the Founding Fathers went out of their way to pass - is under assault like it has never been? Or, that US citizens are targeted in drone attacks, which completely defeats "no person shall be denied property, liberty or life without due process"? Or that the free market that has driven the world economy for the last sixty years is terrified to invest because of government regulation?

Which evidence were you talking about?
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 15:55
    Reflecting an uninformed electorate.
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 16:31
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Reflecting an uninformed electorate.
    Or an informed electorate that disagrees with your tea party dogma.
  13. Subscribercarystover
    Play while you can!
    Ohio USA
    Moves
    10 Feb '13 17:16
    The real problem is that the two choices (rep & dem) were both lousy and there wasn't even a note worthy Independent to consider
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 15:272 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    and the Election took place while Main Street slept.
    Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me???

Main Street was obviously wide awake during the election that renounced the Wall Street guy. Main Street turned out in droves because they didn't want to see yet another President driven by Wall Street values. The 99% have spoken, like it or not.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Feb '13 15:30
    Which evidence? That unemployment is exactly the same as when he took office? Or that the debt has expanded by $10 trillion under his presidency? Or, that four American diplomats were abandoned to die while under attack in Libya? Perhaps that the Constitution of the United States - the very Bill of Rights that the Founding Fathers went out of their ...[text shortened]... errified to invest because of government regulation?

Which evidence were you talking about?
    All side issues designed to distract the 'man in the street' and make him wonder if their choice was the right one. You can tell because these issues are all Limbaugh and Hannity talk about.