1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Sep '17 16:10
    You see those thumbnail links, 8 of them. I recently did a AV scan and it killed the ones I have. How can you link a site to one of those thumbnails?
  2. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 08:15
    It is a bug with the free AV. The problem is fixed in the paid for version.
  3. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 08:18
    Before I got trolled, that was actually a joke. I am certain the AV didn't do anything with those thumbnails (if I understand what thumbnails you are referring to).

They just show recently accessed pages, and they can disappear and get replaced with other things now and again. I recommend bookmarks.
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 12:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 14:341 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Of course you would think that, being a trolling assshole. I actually figured the assswipes would come out of the closet, now waiting for Crawley to pipe up with the same bullshyte.
    I discovered a correlation: It seems the lower the chess rating here, the more likely a person is to be a trolling assswipe. You seem to be doing SO well here, maybe you should try checkers or tick tak toe.
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 14:43
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Of course you would think that, being a trolling assshole. I actually figured the assswipes would come out of the closet, now waiting for Crawley to pipe up with the same bullshyte.
    I discovered a correlation: It seems the lower the chess rating here, the more likely a person is to be a trolling assswipe. You seem to be doing SO well here, maybe you should try checkers or tick tak toe.
    I haven't played a game on here in years. I just come back occasionally to see what stupid shenanigans you have been up to. I'm never disappointed.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Sep '17 14:573 edits
    Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
    I haven't played a game on here in years. I just come back occasionally to see what stupid shenanigans you have been up to. I'm never disappointed.
    Oh that hurt to the quick. I think I will go off crying into my beer.

I can understand why you stopped playing here, peaking out at 1360.

Like I said, I don't see near the number of trolling assswipes like you in the 1800 crowd because they have something to actually contribute to the chess community besides being an angry bastard.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree