General Forum

General Forum

1. Joined
    23 Nov '18
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 06:45
    Hi does anybody know when the vacation times for the daily chess are renewed ,

i just ran out of it and just curious

Thx
  2. Subscriberbadradger
    Scallywag
    the pie shop
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 06:51
    @hictishe1932 said

Thx
    hey spanky…..wrong forum
  3. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 06:53
    @hictishe1932 said

Thx
    End of the calendar year.
  4. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 08:41
    @hictishe1932 said

Thx
    Helle hictische,

curious thing: you never moved, you are not a subscriber and still you ran out of vacation days...

If you are a member and subscriber you can always ask questions in the help forum, or send feedback. Probably the sheer use of a sock puppet to pose a question would not be sanctioned, but in the letter of the TOS it is a bannable offense....
  5. Subscriberdivegeester
    Racist, apparently
    Dumnonia
    Moves
    23 Nov '18 10:50
    @ponderable said
    Helle hictische,

curious thing: you never moved, you are not a subscriber and still you ran out of vacation days...

If you are a member and subscriber you can always ask questions in the help forum, or send feedback. Probably the sheer use of a sock puppet to pose a question would not be sanctioned, but in the letter of the TOS it is a bannable offense....
    How much of a pussy do you have to be to need to create a sock puppet to ask a question about resetting vacation time. 😆