1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 19:37
    Since there's no Love and Sex subforum here (and when I suggested it on Site Ideas I got 3.491 zillion thumbs down plus explicit opinion that it was dumbest proposition ever made on Site Ideas forum) I post this thread here.

It's a question for men. Okay, one might say that chessists are not trully representative of men, that timberlin woodypeckers in heavy shoes are better, but I am playing chess nt competing in estreme power sposrts like darts or snooker.

A few women whom I noticed here I ask to restrain, anyways there are only a couple of real women, the rest is dyke girl truck driver type. No offence intended, cheers, dykes.

So here comes the question.
    What do you think is worse, to discover that your angel heart whom you would trust your life with and whom you consider real ans special one, that she also is a slut in the carnal matters, suddenly sou discover her lower lips gets down when she looks at your Richard and sometimes you can recognize on her face that she got wet.

Or, when you discover a piece of goodheartness in a slut whom you have wild animal even violent sex, s/m sex, you know that girls, red haired with so milky white skin that her pybic hair seems like art installation at MoMa, wuth bruises on her legs, in provoking hot paints which discloses her arrrs more tha it covers, and that slut shows also a bit of a soul.

Which is worse, which s better?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 19:511 edit
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Since there's no Love and Sex subforum here (and when I suggested it on Site Ideas I got 3.491 zillion thumbs down plus explicit opinion that it was dumbest proposition ever made on Site Ideas forum) I post this thread here.

It's a question for men. Okay, one might say that chessists are not trully representative of men, that timberlin woodypeckers i ...[text shortened]... more tha it covers, and that slut shows also a bit of a soul.

Which is worse? This post.

And no, I didn't alert this. I wanted everyone to see the inherent sexism first.
  3. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 19:59

It's a question for men. Okay, one might say that chessists are not trully representative of men, that timberlin woodypeckers i ...[text shortened]... more tha it covers, and that slut shows also a bit of a soul.

You really do have the most grotesque way of talking about women. I get the impression you have never had a close intimate relationship with one in your entire life?
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 20:05
    protect the idiots on this site
    will some nazi please censor this
    how about you supergirl
    you know you want too
  5. RSA
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 20:121 edit

I'm 90% gay but I would never engage in such degrading trash talk about women or anyone for that matter, even if I was straight.
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 20:21
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    I'm 90% gay but I would never engage in such degrading trash talk about women or anyone for that matter, even if I was straight.
    90%?🙄 I never realized here were percentages when gay. Man you learn something new every day. Is there, like a test and you scored 90%?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 20:25
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    I'm 90% libertarian but I would never engage in such degrading trash talk about right-winded people or anyone for that matter, even if I were a communist!
  8. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 20:44
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    90%?🙄 I never realized here were percentages when gay. Man you learn something new every day. Is there, like a test and you scored 90%?
    If true the implications are disturbing... it would mean you (or I) could possibly be 10% gay.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 20:46
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    If true the implications are disturbing... it would mean you (or I) could possibly be 10% gay.
    That would make both you and I abject "Gay" failures right?
  10. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 20:51
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    That would make both you and I abject "Gay" failures right?
    I don't know. How about you and I share bare chested photos of ourselves and compare notes... whaddayasay big boy? 😉
  11. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 21:03

You're one sick puppy.
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 21:08
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    You're one sick puppy.
    ... said the kitty wearing sun glasses.
  13. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 21:10
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    ... said the kitty wearing sun glasses.
    The glasses mask a killer stare.
  14. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 21:23
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    The glasses mask a killer stare.
    I'm one scared puppy!
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    16 Nov '16 21:28
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Which is worse? This post.

And no, I didn't alert this. I wanted everyone to see the inherent sexism first.
    You're just salty because he put it to the general crowd before he put it to you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree