Questions & Answers About Life Itself Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 May 14
1 edit

Answer one; then Ask one. Goal: Ten memorable answers from the first one hundred. "Memorable": Most Thumbs Up.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 May 14

1. Do we actually realize there's no guarantee of tomorrow?

Moves
21 May 14
4 edits

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
1. Do we actually realize there's no guarantee of tomorrow?
1. Every day of our lives but one, we prove a guarantee unnecessary, until the day we prove it useless.

2. If we each knew the date and time of our death, how would this knowledge change things? (Edit: If we each knew the longest we would live, but could die earlier by accident, mayhem or disease, how would this knowledge change things?)

PS I'm waiting a while to do thumbs.

l

Moves
22 May 14
1 edit

Originally posted by JS357
1. Every day of our lives but one, we prove a guarantee unnecessary, until the day we prove it useless.

2. If we each knew the date and time of our death, how would this knowledge change things? (Edit: If we each knew the longest we would live, but could die earlier by accident, mayhem or disease, how would this knowledge change things?)

PS I'm waiting a while to do thumbs.
Knowing that our lives can be over any second might be the right way to live, but it might now change anything. We live our lives the best we can.

l

Moves
22 May 14

Originally posted by lolof
Knowing that our lives can be over any second might be the right way to live, but it might now change anything. We live our lives the best we can.
A few corrections:

Knowing our lives can be over any second may be the right way to live, but it might not change anything. We live our lives as best we can.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
23 May 14

Originally posted by lolof
A few corrections:

3. Knowing our lives can be over any second may be the right way to live, but it might not change anything. We live our lives as best we can.
Yes. An awareness of its brevity should give us pause to consider our daily plans and priorities.

4. What foods and beverages are most beneficial to our overall physical health and general wellbeing?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
24 May 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

4. What foods and beverages are most beneficial to our overall physical health and general wellbeing?
Answer: Health Foods

Question: Why does a dog return to its vomit?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
24 May 14

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Answer: Health Foods

5. Question: Why does a dog return to its vomit?
Probably the same reason "a fool repeats his folly" according to an ancient aphorism; also, "Just like cats bury their feces, dogs likely eat their vomit so their prey doesn't realize they're in dog territory. This behavior is probably instinctual, and has remained in domesticated dogs." according to Google. So the old habit apparently relates to the life support of food supply.

6. Is there any connection between human sleep patterns and longevity?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
25 May 14

TM

rebel city

Moves
25 May 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I think not only it is good but essential to talk to yourself. Not necessarily in loud voice, on the contrary, the self intimate talks are often the most productive.

I also talk to Tilly, my cat, who happens to be a parrot like me and our song lines are harmonically in tune. 🙂

8. Do you agree that having pets greatly help with stress?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
25 May 14

Originally posted by Tabitha Marshall
I think not only it is good but essential to talk to yourself. Not necessarily in loud voice, on the contrary, the self intimate talks are often the most productive.

I also talk to Tilly, my cat, who happens to be a parrot like me and our song lines are harmonically in tune. 🙂

8. Do you agree that having pets greatly help with stress?
From my observation, yes... with differing benefits for children, teens, active adults and senior citizens.

9. Is it true that more muscles are required to frown than to smile?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
25 May 14

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
25 May 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Do you have a question?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
25 May 14
1 edit

10. Do negative emotions have serious harmful effects on the mind and body?