rags to riches

rags to riches

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
12 Nov 15

rc

Moves
12 Nov 15
1 edit

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
12 Nov 15

rc

Moves
12 Nov 15

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
12 Nov 15

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
12 Nov 15

Originally posted by radioactive69
At $5 a pop you're going to be waiting a while. Still.....I suppose it helps to make ends meet until your next social security payment rolls in.
Yeah, need to make kids in order to multiply the yield of the biz.

Oh, I've learned so much from you, sci-fi manchild. Thank you! 🙂

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
12 Nov 15

Originally posted by divegeester
When I was about 10 I found a wallet with a pay packet in it which included some loose change. I stole something like 20p and went and bought some sweets and then handed in the wallet and the contents to the police.

Later that day the man came to our house and thank me for what I'd done and couldn't believe how honest I'd been and how it had meant he ...[text shortened]... g the 20p.

Taught me a big lesson about relative personal morality which I've not forgotten.
Thumbs Up....

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
12 Nov 15

Originally posted by radioactive69
Learning valuable lessons such as this is an invaluable life lesson which is why you are held with esteem on this forum along with many others.

The new breed (including myself) have a lot to learn before we can become part of this general forum community. Some more than others.
One day at a time; we all learn from each other when we're focused and paying
attention rather than uneasy in the harness of civility and/or self absorbed.