1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 02:37
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/kansas-lawmaker-give-north-korea-public-radio-49701952?cid=clicksource_4380645_5_heads_posts_headlines_hed

Now HERE is a nice guy
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Sep '17 07:43
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/kansas-lawmaker-give-north-korea-public-radio-49701952?cid=clicksource_4380645_5_heads_posts_headlines_hed

Now HERE is a nice guy
    Kansas is so conservative, this guy probably will have a job for life.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Sep '17 18:03
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Kansas is so conservative, this guy probably will have a job for life.
    I knew a decent girl from Kansas, once. She got out of there in a hurry, but she still rushed into a marriage - possibly for that very reason.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 20:19
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    I knew a decent girl from Kansas, once. She got out of there in a hurry, but she still rushed into a marriage - possibly for that very reason.
    are you two still married?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Sep '17 20:30
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    I knew a 'decent' girl from Kansas also, a beautiful student at U of Nebraska, I was stationed there when there was an air force base, no longer there.
    She was a farm girl from Kansas and it seems half the male population wanted to go out with her but she had social anxiety issues. I managed to be the one to actually meet the family, OMG, what a family, no males, only 4 of the most georgous girls I ever saw at that point in time. ( I was briefly into the hollywood set later, in a band that got nationwide TV coverage and there was a second family like that in Hollywood where the 4 sisters were like each one more incredible than the last!)

Anyway, I traiped up to her place, she gave me her address and I took a motorcycle ride the 100 miles or so to her farm. On the way there, I had a flat on my bike, a sunday, nothing open and I was fairly close so I left engine running and just walked besides the bike to get to their place. I am doing this for a while, and all of a sudden out of nowhere, I was surrounded by a huge gaggle of really huge hogs and not Harley's🙂 I was scared poopless🙂 I did one thing though, I opened up the throttle and the bike made a really raucous sound and that scared the hogs away from me. I probably was not in any danger in the first place but it was unnerving to say the least for my 20 year old scared self🙂

So I got to the farm and dad did something totally unexpected. He goes ok, lets put the bike in my truck. Ok, we did that, then he drove me and my bike to this gas station nearby, rembember, Sunday. So he goes in, makes a phone call to the owner who comes out, takes off the tire, fixes it, puts it back on and I go, thanks! So how much? Nothing, no problem, glad to be of help! Anyway it was a memorable trip for sure. I think dad was so happy to have another man around he would have married me off that afternoon🙂 man, what a choice that would have been too🙂
  6. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    22 Sep '17 19:43
    Cool story bro.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree