1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '16 01:52
    The man credited with being the inventor of "electronic mail" has passed away. The facility to send and receive e-mails has had an incalculably huge impact on my life, far greater and more important than social media. Same for many other people, I'd imagine. It would be interesting to hear from those for whom the use and value of e-mail has been relatively negligible.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    07 Mar '16 04:22
    Originally posted by FMF
    The man credited with being the inventor of "electronic mail" has passed away. The facility to send and receive e-mails has had an incalculably huge impact on my life, far greater and more important than social media. Same for many other people, I'd imagine. It would be interesting to hear from those for whom the use and value of e-mail has been relatively negligible.
    The times they are a-changin'.

E-mail is a necessary fact of life. Life used to be much slower. I think we've lost something.
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    07 Mar '16 08:05
    So, that is the guy responsible for all the penis enlargement offers I've received all my life!

Blessed be his soul. I'm forever indebted 🙁
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Mar '16 11:46
    Originally posted by Seitse
    So, [b]that is the guy responsible for all the penis enlargement offers I've received all my life!

Blessed be his soul. I'm forever indebted 🙁[/b]
    So yours was so small you had to resort to the hanging weight system? Did you ice skate with that attachment, spinning around to make it more effective?
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    07 Mar '16 12:34
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    the hanging weight system
    You seem quite well informed 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree