Real atomic batteries using Nickle-63:

Real atomic batteries using Nickle-63:

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @wolfe63
Was very skillful guitar work. But the subcript translator was a bit off.
What is that? Subcript translator? For non-english speakers?

Moves
08 Jun 18

Originally posted by @sonhouse
What is that? Subcript translator? For non-english speakers?
Listen to his words and read the lyrics. Maybe my hearing is poor...but...

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @wolfe63
Listen to his words and read the lyrics. Maybe my hearing is poor...but...
You mean deviating from the written text? This was a live performance years after the original recording and he also deviated from his guitar performance also. I play guitar on a high level myself and I don't seem to play the same tune I composed the same way twice, but after a year of learning the piece I composed I finally settle in on a most likely not to change version.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
09 Jun 18

I play guitar on a high level myself and I don't seem to play the same tune I composed the same way twice, but after a year of learning the piece I composed I finally settle in on a most likely not to change version.
Do you ever play at sea level ?

Moves
09 Jun 18

You mean deviating from the written text? This was a live performance years after the original recording and he also deviated from his guitar performance also. I play guitar on a high level myself and I don't seem to play the same tune I composed the same way twice, but after a year of learning the piece I composed I finally settle in on a most likely not to change version.
That's pretty cool SH. Though I'm only referring to the subscripted words of the song video. They are different from what he seems to be saying. That's all.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
09 Jun 18
1 edit

Its great that you play the guitar
Means that your a bit of a star
But don't play E Flat
Spooky will come out to bat
And say that the stars are not far.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Jun 18

Originally posted by @captain-strange
Its great that you play the guitar
Means that your a bit of a star
But don't play E Flat
Spooky will come out to bat
And say that the stars are not far.
Limericks aside, are you into any of the arts? Music, sculpture and any of the rest?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
10 Jun 18

Limericks aside, are you into any of the arts? Music, sculpture and any of the rest?
Watching and listening but I have no talent,.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Jun 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @captain-strange
Watching and listening but I have no talent,.
Ok, without listeners, players would be stuck yahooing on their front porch🙂
Funny you mentioned E flat. I found a tuning my guitar loves (it really rings in this tuning I devised) which is open C Sharp. C#, G#, C#, G#, C#, F. which is one fret higher than what I see other folks use, C,G,C,G,C,E.