1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 09:431 edit
    Red Hot Pawn Rear View Mirrors

The view in mine eventually became the equivalent of a long running script with images of the nicknames and avatars of people from around the world which includes 295 chess opponents and 536 games since joining this online correspondence chess site with its public and private forums on Saturday, July 14, 2007. Many casual acquaintances have become close friends with whom I’ve exchanged emails over the years as well as phone calls, several of which still continue regularly. Russ, thanks for an enjoyable experience during these past eight years. What images do you see in your “Red Hot Pawn Rear View Mirror” when you’re on the road or on a train or an airline flight or relaxing at home? Hopefully not too many real or imagined nightmares of won chess games you somehow managed to lose. lol
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jul '15 10:11
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Red Hot Pawn Rear View Mirrors

The view in mine eventually became the equivalent of a long running script with images of the nicknames and avatars of people from around the world which includes 295 chess opponents and 536 games since joining this online correspondence chess site with its public and private forums on Saturday, July 14, 2007. M ...[text shortened]... lly not too many real or imagined nightmares of won chess games you somehow managed to lose. lol[/b]
    Been a lot of water under the bridge for sure. Wife in hospital, out of hospital, back in, several times, me still healthy able to keep up the monthly payments, barely🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree