1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 23:12
    Red Hot Pawn Strong

People will live their lives the way they choose... but one's a lonely number and, by choice, few live them alone. RHP has played and continues to play a significant role in each of our lives. Red Hot Pawn Strong: a connection, an attachment, an unspoken rallying cry, an unintended loyalty that binds? What's the appeal? Online Correspondence Chess? Public Forums? Private Clubs and Clans? In my view, to greater or lesser degrees, we're all here for the benefits of human bonding. It's easy to take other people, places and things for granted; for the record, I'm grateful for Russ & Chris and each of you. -Bob
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 23:51
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Red Hot Pawn Strong

People will live their lives the way they choose... but one's a lonely number and, by choice, few live them alone. RHP has played and continues to play a significant role in each of our lives. Red Hot Pawn Strong: a connection, an attachment, an unspoken rallying cry, an unintended loyalty that binds? What's the appeal? Onl ...[text shortened]... aces and things for granted; for the record, I'm grateful for Russ & Chris and each of you. -Bob[/b]
    You're right Bob we all have our reasons for being here. Wouldn't it be "interesting" if we all were here for the same reasons?...Nah, I, for one don't think so.
  3. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 00:25
    [b]Red Hot Pawn Strong

People will live their lives the way they choose... but one's a lonely number and, by choice, few live them alone. RHP has played and continues to play a significant role in each of our lives. Red Hot Pawn Strong: a connection, an attachment, an unspoken rallying cry, an unintended loyalty that binds? What's the appeal? Onl ...[text shortened]... aces and things for granted; for the record, I'm grateful for Russ & Chris and each of you. -Bob[/b]
    YouTube
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 01:02
    [b]Red Hot Pawn Strong

I can appreciate your leveling influence sir. Thanks for taking the high ground. You've been a constant positive throughout these forums. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree