General Forum

General Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    21 Mar '16 19:13
    http://www.anusha.com/pasadena.htm

    I'm inclined to believe his version of events.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52866
    21 Mar '16 19:32
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    http://www.anusha.com/pasadena.htm

    I'm inclined to believe his version of events.
    The sad part is where he turned 100% anti semitic thinking he was only 50% Jewish not knowing he was 100% Jewish.....
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    21 Mar '16 20:091 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The sad part is where he turned 100% anti semitic thinking he was only 50% Jewish not knowing he was 100% Jewish.....
    Yeah that was something I vaguely recall....his father wasn't who he thought he was, his mom had an affair with some Russian jew big brain physicist or something? Supposedly it was proven somehow?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52866
    21 Mar '16 21:02
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Yeah that was something I vaguely recall....his father wasn't who he thought he was, his mom had an affair with some Russian jew big brain physicist or something? Supposedly it was proven somehow?
    yes it was DNA think.
  5. Standard memberyo its me
    watch the acid...
    dosen't get you!!
    Joined
    14 Jan '07
    Moves
    58559
    21 Mar '16 21:18
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The sad part is where he turned 100% anti semitic thinking he was only 50% Jewish not knowing he was 100% Jewish.....
    Really? He did? Oh boy!
    Smart people can be so dumb!


    Umm, I wonder if it works the other way too....like maybe D Trump is really smart at.......something.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35902
    22 Mar '16 20:23
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    http://www.anusha.com/pasadena.htm

    I'm inclined to believe his version of events.
    1982?

    Sorry, I was 6, probably in 2nd grade. Probably wasn't even in my Top Ten of current events.
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    23 Mar '16 11:07
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    1982?

    Sorry, I was 6, probably in 2nd grade. Probably wasn't even in my Top Ten of current events.
    Thanks for the input, we'll file that in the Who Cares category.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35902
    23 Mar '16 13:27
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Thanks for the input, we'll file that in the Who Cares category.
    Right up there with your OP.
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    23 Mar '16 14:01
    FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! 
Back to Top