General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberrookie54online
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138429
    23 Mar '16 23:14
    why i bother reading this drivel...
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    23 Mar '16 23:29
    Originally posted by rookie54
    why i bother reading this drivel...
    As I read your post I had the same thought.
  3. Subscriberrookie54online
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138429
    23 Mar '16 23:53
    Originally posted by JS357
    As I read your post I had the same thought.
    that's it!!!

    i love reading all my erudite thoughts...
  4. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14624
    24 Mar '16 00:45
    Originally posted by rookie54
    why i bother reading this drivel...
    Well, just like a thousand monkeys typing on a thousand typewriters for a thousand years, FMF can eventually be expected to come up with something worth reading. You just have to be patient.
  5. Subscriberrookie54online
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138429
    24 Mar '16 01:31
    i want to read something from someone from the past...

    someone with a past...
    i shall clairvoyantly call out sunburnt and see if she'll give me ten lashes...
  6. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    24 Mar '16 02:08
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Well, just like a thousand monkeys typing on a thousand typewriters for a thousand years, FMF can eventually be expected to come up with something worth reading. You just have to be patient.
    Please PM me when the thousand years begins...
  7. Subscriberrookie54online
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138429
    24 Mar '16 03:25
    i'm going to write a poem to the moon...
    i know it's been done before, but, she's a particularly troubling goddess for me,
    and she deserves a good spanking...
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    24 Mar '16 04:45
    Originally posted by rookie54
    i'm going to write a poem to the moon...
    i know it's been done before, but, she's a particularly troubling goddess for me,
    and she deserves a good spanking...
    You do know she has a dark side?
    Although Freaky may argue
    he sees her as a more 2 dimensional character.
  9. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    24 Mar '16 07:06
    The copy pasting spam has been replaced by another type of trolling.

    Poop and boobs humor shall be vindicated one day, mind you.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35761
    24 Mar '16 10:44
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Well, just like a thousand monkeys typing on a thousand typewriters for a thousand years, FMF can eventually be expected to come up with something worth reading. You just have to be patient.
    It's already seemed like 999 years.
  11. Standard memberHand of Hecate
    Merciless Vagabond
    Deep in it.
    Joined
    08 Feb '05
    Moves
    14624
    24 Mar '16 12:49
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    It's already seemed like 999 years.
    He can definitely stretch out a minute. I find that stabbing yourself in the thigh with a sharp pencil helps to get you through a particularly insipid FMF post.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97046
    24 Mar '16 14:43
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    He can definitely stretch out a minute. I find that stabbing yourself in the thigh with a sharp pencil helps to get you through a particularly insipid FMF post.
    You appear to be a masochist for two reasons then.
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    24 Mar '16 16:21
    Once I chewed off one of my own testicles while perusing through the general forum thread list
  14. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    96942
    24 Mar '16 17:10
    Originally posted by rookie54
    why i bother reading this drivel...
    When you find out please let me know the answer.
  15. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    24 Mar '16 17:38
    Originally posted by rookie54
    why i bother reading this drivel...
    Shake it up and it becomes Dr. Evil.
Back to Top