#1. Integrity.

#2 ?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 02:01
    Originally posted by Trev33
    😵
    I've always perceived 😵 to mean something along the lines of 'giggly, joshing' but I see the name of the emoticon 😵 is in fact "Drunk". This seems awfully blunt and specific. I have only posted on RHP whilst squiffy on about three occasions. Have I perhaps been seen as admitting to having done so several hundreds of times through my slapdash use of 😵 ?
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 02:40
    Prove it
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 02:46
    Originally posted by coquette
    Prove it
    😵
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 05:59
    Originally posted by FMF
    I've always perceived 😵 to mean something along the lines of 'giggly, joshing' but I see the name of the emoticon 😵 is in fact "Drunk". This seems awfully blunt and specific. I have only posted on RHP whilst squiffy on about three occasions. Have I perhaps been seen as admitting to having done so several hundreds of times through my slapdash use of 😵 ?
    I thought partial intoxication was a prerequisite to posting!

Cheers!
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 06:25
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I thought partial intoxication was a prerequisite to posting!

Cheers!
    I almost never drink at home and I virtually never go anywhere near the computer after returning from having been out for a drink.

Mind you, upon my return, I virtually never go anywhere near getting both shoes off or remaining awake until the two slices of toast are done either.

😵
  8. Joined
    29 Nov '15
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 09:14
    Originally posted by Trev33
    😵
    :'( fixing it
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 12:10
    Originally posted by GHOST HUNTER
    :'( fixing it
    nice try. I think the :'( is Anathema to the powers that be...
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 Jan '16 00:09
    😛
  11. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    23 Jan '16 00:11
    I like toast.
  12. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    23 Jan '16 07:53
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    I like toast.
    Do you like marmalade on it? That's been my favourite for years.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Jan '16 08:01
    Originally posted by yo its me
    Like Paddington, I love marmalade!
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '16 08:061 edit
    Originally posted by yo its me
    Marmalade is great. The great "required" spread for toast, however ~ and its very difficult to get hold of where I live ~ is (British) Marmite. I don't mean New Zealand's version of Marmite (which is overly sweet) - the difference being a result of a licence to produce something called "Marmite" being sold to a company there (and it applied to marketing the brand name in Australia too), and then them rather going their own way with the recipe, if I recall correctly - and I certainly don't mean Vegemite which is a distinct and different foodstuff to Marmite, albeit tasty in its own right. The yeast spread nearest in taste to Marmite that I came across when I lived in Australia was called "Promite", although you would sometimes come across (UK) Marmite being sold with the "My Mate" brand. I think I've said all this before on this forum but saying it again just felt required.
  15. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    23 Jan '16 08:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Marmalade is great. The great "required" spread for toast, however ~ and its very difficult to get hold of where I live ~ is (British) Marmite. I don't mean New Zealand's version of Marmite (which is overly sweet) - the difference being a result of a licence to produce something called "Marmite" being sold to a company there (and it applied to marketing the bran ...[text shortened]... " brand. I think I've said all this before on this forum but saying it again just felt required.
    Marmite is great, and good for you. Especially for vegetarians because of its iron levels.
    I tried Vegemite last year when I was in Australia and it reminded me of Bovril- but not as awful.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree