General

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
15 Aug 08

Where do they go?

Where are they now?

What do they do?

Is there something like 'Retired Playboy' magazine?

Worried. Please orientate.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
15 Aug 08

Originally posted by Seitse
Where do they go?

Where are they now?

What do they do?

I don't think you'd like the answer.
They are unable to get fulfilment from sex, they're not happy

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
15 Aug 08

Originally posted by yo its me
I don't think you'd like the answer.
They are unable to get fulfilment from sex, they're not happy
That reminds me of something...

I had a friend who, every time we saw a rich guy driving around in a jaguar, wearing a thousand dollar suit, and sided by a gorgeous blonde, he would always say "I bet he cannot get an erection and that he is very unhappy"

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
15 Aug 08

That reminds me of something...

I had a friend who, every time we saw a rich guy driving around in a jaguar, wearing a thousand dollar suit, and sided by a gorgeous blonde, he would always say "I bet he cannot get an erection and that he is very unhappy"
Who needs an erection when you have a Jag?

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
15 Aug 08

Originally posted by Crowley
Who needs an erection when you have a Jag?
Damn, actually it is a difficult choice.

Jag? Hard? Jag? Hard? Doh!

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
15 Aug 08

Relating to the people around you is the only thing that can make anyone happy.

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
15 Aug 08

Much like racing greyhounds and horses, retired Playboy bunnies are available for adoption. Twice a year at Hef's Chicago mansion older bunnies (2000 or earlier) are presented to the public for possible adoption. A standard Illinois state adoption form, a $50 damage deposit, and a state inspection of your home for health and safety are required. Be aware that until your bunny adapts to her new home she may still want to party drunk and naked in the hottub and they often leave their thong underwear laying around the house. 😠 If you find you no longer want your bunny, please be kind and contact the local adoption agency. There have been cases of people tiring of their new bunny and they just leave them in the parking lot of a nearby WalMart. :'(

Moves
15 Aug 08

Originally posted by MontyMoose
Much like racing greyhounds and horses, retired Playboy bunnies are available for adoption. Twice a year at Hef's Chicago mansion older bunnies (2000 or earlier) are presented to the public for possible adoption. A standard Illinois state adoption form, a $50 damage deposit, and a state inspection of your home for health and safety are required. Be aware ...[text shortened]... tiring of their new bunny and they just leave them in the parking lot of a nearby WalMart. :'(
😀 Funny.

New Braunfels, Texas

Moves
15 Aug 08

Originally posted by SJ247
😀 Funny.
Thank you and if it's yours, the Rec'd.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
16 Aug 08

Where do they go?

Where are they now?

What do they do?

Collecting alimony, redoing their boobs, grandmothers or dead?

STS

Moves
16 Aug 08

I think a lot of the bunnies did OK financially, at least while they were being bunnies. It was a prestigious position with a lot of competition, you couldn't be an ordinary drink serving slag that just happened to be pretty.

M

St. Paul, Minnesota

Moves
16 Aug 08

Originally posted by Sam The Sham
I think a lot of the bunnies did OK financially, at least while they were being bunnies. It was a prestigious position with a lot of competition, you couldn't be an ordinary drink serving slag that just happened to be pretty.
What era are you talking about?

I think the current ones do quite well. Prior to the 80's, I think they were not paid well and my guess is that they ended up having unfullfilling lives.

STS

Moves
16 Aug 08
1 edit

Originally posted by MrHand
What era are you talking about?

I think the current ones do quite well. Prior to the 80's, I think they were not paid well and my guess is that they ended up having unfullfilling lives.
Current ones? Playboy Clubs no longer exist, went out of business a long time ago.

M

St. Paul, Minnesota

Moves
16 Aug 08

Originally posted by Sam The Sham
Current ones? Playboy Clubs no longer exist, went out of business a long time ago.
Depends on how you define bunny.

So you mean in the hay days. From what I've read and seen in news pieces, they made only a little more than you would normally make waiting tables.

STS

Moves
16 Aug 08

Originally posted by MrHand
Depends on how you define bunny.

So you mean in the hay days. From what I've read and seen in news pieces, they made only a little more than you would normally make waiting tables.
Playboy Clubs were exclusive membership only clubs, bunnies made a lot in tips , like a couple hundred a night, which was fabulous dough in the 60's. saw a History channel show interviewing ex-bunnies, the smart ones became well off from their bunny time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.