1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 09:58
    RHP Class of 2012 Year Book

Proofing, final cleaning and tightening completed this past week. Sent to the RHP Print Works late Friday night. Instead of the customary paper bound summary, this issue will be hard bound with an attractive red and white vinyl cover and comprehensive beyond belief. Stay tuned. (gb)
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 13:531 edit
    2012 happens to have been an exceptional year. For this reason, a greater number of class members appear in our Class of 2012 Year Book than usual. May surprise you to learn that approximately fifty RHP Members are recipients of the awards. Additions and Changes may still be made before Monday when the sleeping presses awaken and roll. Please speak up if you think anyone may have been overlooked. Thanks. (2012 Class Year Book Editor, gb)
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 19:352 edits

Class Valedictorian:
    Hand of Hecate (O, One of a 'kind' Heck, so wise in the proper use of language and ways of the world); Class Salutatorian: Coquette (hi, coqie... so knowledgeable, insightful and thoughtful without peer; Class Historian: Ponderable (Professor Ponder, how in the world do you find time in yours to keep track of ours?); Class Secretary: Kewpie (Qpee, Noodles raised and groomed an excellent replacement, after all); Class Treasurer: Very Rusty (VR, hope you have a trusty Handy held calculator with plenty of batteries to keep accurate track of our Class Petty Cash Reserve and Di$cretionary Fund$); Class Chaplain: Suzianne (Blessings on Your Most Holy Head, Reverend Suz. Please take good care of your/our Altar Boy Lloyd (E. Adkins, Saint Reliable); Class International Correspondents: Drewyesgal; Trevie33+; (lol)off; and Mikeylom, Esq; (to be continued)
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 15:30
    this laudable effort shouldn't vanish.

I suggest chess poetjohnnylongwoody
  5. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 16:081 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 16:15
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]RHP Class of 2012 Year Book

Class Valedictorian:
    Hand of Hecate (O, One of a 'kind' Heck, so wise in the proper use of language and ways of the world); Class Salutatorian: Coquette (hi, coqie... so knowledgeable, insightful and thoughtful without peer; Class Historian: Ponderable (Professor Ponder, how in the world do you find ti ...[text shortened]... l Correspondents:[/b] Drewyesgal; Trevie33+; (lol)off; and Mikeylom, Esq; (to be continued)
    .[/b]
    GB, if I ask you kindly, will you leave me out of this book?
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 16:36
    Originally posted by lolof
    lolof (if that's your real name), this book isn't a "tell all book" so you have nothing to fear...I think.
  8. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 16:41
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    lolof (if that's your real name), this book isn't a "tell all book" so you have nothing to fear...I think.
    No, I believe you but I have a problem with naming, including some and excluding others - it doesn't seem right to me. Maybe I'm just making too much of this.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 16:50
    No, I believe you but I have a problem with naming, including some and excluding others - it doesn't seem right to me. Maybe I'm just making too much of this.
    Yes I think you might be. Well either that or the meds you took for your cold were meant for something more sinister. Were they off the shelf or behind the counter?
  10. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 16:56
    Yes I think you might be. Well either that or the meds you took for your cold were meant for something more sinister. Were they off the shelf or behind the counter?
    I had them at home, don't know how I got them. 🙂
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 17:03

"Class Valedictorian: Hand of Hecate (O, One of a 'kind' Heck, so wise in the proper use of language and ways of the world); Class Salutatorian: Coquette (hi, coqie... so knowledgeable, insightful and thoughtful without peer; Class Historian: Ponderable (Professor Ponder, how in the world do you find ti ...[text shortened]... l Correspondents: Drewyesgal; Trevie33+; (xxx)xxx; and Mikeylom, Esq; (to be continued)"

Consider your wish granted, lolof, no questions asked.
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 17:04
    Reveal Hidden Content
    please try being nice
  13. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 17:10

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 17:151 edit
    [hidden]please try being nice[/hidden]
    OK, sorry eh!

😳
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 17:431 edit
    OK, sorry eh!

😳
    Listen up, GBS. An interesting poster's food is rest. Seems you need a good night sleep (eh!).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree