RHP fiction contest 2023 announcement thread

RHP fiction contest 2023 announcement thread

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Jan 23

@kevin-eleven said
Why did you and your tag-team buddy conspire to demolish my psyche and ruin my mental health further so that I would cancel my attempt at running the contest for the sake of your own self-amusement? Huh? Answer me that!
Ahh the victim card is played once again.

Moves
05 Jan 23

@kevin-eleven said
And why do you yourself shy away from taking up the challenge of running the contest?
Because a) I haven’t the slightest interest in running it, and b) your “challenge” is a lame attempt to deflect from your own abandonment of the idea.

Moves
05 Jan 23
1 edit

@divegeester said
Because a) I haven’t the slightest interest in running it, and b) your “challenge” is a lame attempt to deflect from your own abandonment of the idea.
This is somewhat sad, because it seems your friend @FMF publicly opposes feebleness.

What effect do you believe your craven demurrence will have on your relationship with him?

Dive: "None at all." <-- Saved you the effort once again, given your obvious debility.

Moves
05 Jan 23

@divegeester said
If you're not up to the task, just say so.

Moves
05 Jan 23

@kevin-eleven said
You’re both retarded๐Ÿ˜!

Moves
05 Jan 23

@mike69 said
You’re both retarded๐Ÿ˜!
Thank you, sir. Your tuna-pizza idea was a smash hit on "bring your cat to school" day. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Moves
05 Jan 23

@kevin-eleven said
Thank you, sir. Your tuna-pizza idea was a smash hit on "bring your cat to school" day. ๐Ÿ˜‰
You’re still confused, it was feed the stray ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ’s day aren’t you still full?

Moves
05 Jan 23

@kevin-eleven said
I’m not up to the task.

Moves
05 Jan 23

@kevin-eleven said

What effect do you believe your craven demurrence will have on your relationship with him?
Your usual flowery waffle doesn’t detract from your lazy capitulation in this mater.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Jan 23

@mike169 said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke
Hey Ghost - thank you for the vote. I saw the forum thread so I thought maybe someone has picked up the chore of administering the contest. Guess not. Happy New year to you. Did I send you a christmas card last year?
I think you did one year. Certainly have some of your amazing artwork.

๐Ÿ‘Œ

Moves
16 Jan 23

Entries are due.