RHP fiction contest 2023 announcement thread

RHP fiction contest 2023 announcement thread

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australia

Moves
23 Dec 22

Everyone should have or get a disposable email address for this kind of stuff. It's good for catching spam mail too.

Moves
23 Dec 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
I won’t be contributing.
Snobbery due to incapacity? This wouldn't be the first time you announced you wouldn't be playing.

Why would it abrade your ego in the slightest that other people might have fun doing something in which you have no interest (contrary to your involvement in this thread)?

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
23 Dec 22

@divegeester said
https://www.flickr.com/photos/196842019@N08/52581179875/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/

๐Ÿ˜‰
How long you been holding on to that image?!!
That's an unhealthy interest imo

๐Ÿ‘Œ

Moves
23 Dec 22

@kewpie said
Everyone should have or get a disposable email address for this kind of stuff. It's good for catching spam mail too.
Ya I know...

Reach me at...

BallzDeepTrumpRules@RHP.com

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Dec 22

@kevin-eleven said
This wouldn't be the first time you announced you wouldn't be playing.
Yes it is.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Dec 22

@yo-its-me said
How long you been holding on to that image?!!
That's an unhealthy interest imo
It’s uploaded into my Flickr account, had it for about 2 weeks.

What’s unhealthy about it. I enjoy grinding the gears of the malicious unprincipled attention-seekers here, especially those who behave like your aunt’s inappropriate dog and shove their noses straight into your metaphorical gusset as soon as you walk through the door.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Dec 22
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said

Why would it abrade your ego in the slightest that other people might have fun doing something in which you have no interest (contrary to your involvement in this thread)?
I was pleased to see you finally making an effort to contribute something of value to the website (and owner) which you repeatedly disparage, so I decided to help you. Unfortunately you were unable to resist your perpetual urge to behave like a childish brat.

“Thanks for your help dive” are the words you were looking for.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
23 Dec 22

@divegeester said
It’s uploaded into my Flickr account, had it for about 2 weeks.

What’s unhealthy about it. I enjoy grinding the gears of the malicious unprincipled attention-seekers here, especially those who behave like your aunt’s inappropriate dog and shove their noses straight into your metaphorical gusset as soon as you walk through the door.
Okay, so he was leaving 2 weeks ago. That's the thing with social internet sites isn't it, I've seen facebook people close their account and reopen it a week later.

Just seems unhealthy to me, for you to hold on to something like that, in anticipation of wanting to use it to make a point.

Do you have any images with my daily chess on?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 Dec 22

@booger said
@Ghost

Unreal man.

Seriously?

I don't get a chance??
Mr revolving door does?
The Ghost moves in mysterious ways...

๐Ÿ‘Œ

Moves
23 Dec 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The Ghost moves in mysterious ways...
I'm eating scrambled eggs and beans right now.

No time for you and your games.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
23 Dec 22

@divegeester said
https://www.flickr.com/photos/196842019@N08/52581179875/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/

๐Ÿ˜‰
Where are all these decent people?
Reveal yourselves!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Dec 22

@booger said
I'm so drunk I had an idea that I knew would win but I forgot ๐Ÿคฃ

True story.
NEVER DRINK AND THINK!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜›

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Dec 22

@the-gravedigger said
Where are all these decent people?
Reveal yourselves!
What are you talking about?

You didn't go to the link the gooster put up did you?

-VR

Moves
23 Dec 22

@yo-its-me said
Okay, so he was leaving 2 weeks ago. That's the thing with social internet sites isn't it, I've seen facebook people close their account and reopen it a week later.

Just seems unhealthy to me, for you to hold on to something like that, in anticipation of wanting to use it to make a point.

Unhealthy, obsessive or both?

When you're ill you don't see if yourself and when people point it out you don't want to believe them.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
23 Dec 22

@yo-its-me said

Calm down a bit ๐Ÿคฉ