RHP Prose Competition

RHP Prose Competition

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
29 Jun 19
2 edits

Moves
29 Jun 19

@great-big-stees said
I have NEVER worn bloomers but I may try them because one of my mantras is, "Try everything, at least, once". 😉
I think of bloomers as being cold-weather attire. Have you so far escaped the heat waves up there?

Moves
29 Jun 19

@caesar-salad said
I think of bloomers as being cold-weather attire. Have you so far escaped the heat waves up there?
Heat is a relative term. Heat in Spain or India is like 45C, whereas heat here where I live in southwestern Ontario (Canada) is what we are experiencing just now, all be it temporary , about 30C. My "heat tolerance" is at about 22C.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jun 19

@caesar-salad said
Actually bloomers are worn my women not ment as a rule. 😉

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Jun 19

@great-big-stees said
Heat is a relative term. Heat in Spain or India is like 45C, whereas heat here where I live in southwestern Ontario (Canada) is what we are experiencing just now, all be it temporary , about 30C. My "heat tolerance" is at about 22C.
Well, you'll then be perfectly horrified to know that the high temp here in Phoenix was 43C yesterday.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jun 19

@suzianne said
Well, you'll then be perfectly horrified to know that the high temp here in Phoenix was 43C yesterday.
Never mind horrified....I'd have to stay inside with air conditioning! Hell you could fry an egg on the side walk at that temp!!! How do you folks handle those kinds of temps?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jun 19

@great-big-stees said
30C would be time for me to put the air-conditioning on. Around 20-22 I find ok, I don't believe we've ever had temps reach in the 40's here, at least in my time. I don't know how those folks handle it, must be use to it from childhood I am assuming.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
29 Jun 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
30C would be time for me to put the air-conditioning on. Around 20-22 I find ok, I don't believe we've ever had temps reach in the 40's here, at least in my time. I don't know how those folks handle it, must be use to it from childhood I am assuming.

-VR
I have friends living in France and Italy. With temperatures like now (most part of Europe), people stay inside, in some countries people take siesta, shops are closed for a few hours, and go to the beach later in the afternoon or early evening. My friends don't have AC but they close the windows and keep the sun out.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Jun 19

@great-big-stees said
My own tolerance is a few degrees lower than that.

Roll on winter.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
My own tolerance is a few degrees lower than that.

Roll on winter.
You should live in Canada if you like it cold! 😉

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Jun 19

@very-rusty said
You should live in Canada if you like it cold! 😉

-VR
I hear you chaps wear bloomers?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I hear you chaps wear bloomers?
Jeeze, it was only one time!!! 😛 😉

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
29 Jun 19

@very-rusty said

-VR
That's one time too many sir.

😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jun 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
That's one time too many sir.

😲
Agreed...But in my defence it was a power outage the room was pitch black I went into the wrong drawers no pun intended!!! 😉 😛

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jun 19

@very-rusty said

-VR
That's what they all say.