1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 10:02
    @relentless-red said
    The Fear Me Blues?
    Murder by a poisend mouthpiece of a tenor saxophone...
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 11:36
    @ponderable said
    So, uhh, he blew his brains out ?
  3. Gothenburg
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 11:461 edit
    @moonbus said
    This is starting out pretty well... πŸ™‚
  4. The World
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 12:46
    @ponderable said
    Darn, that's my idea gone - back to the drawing board; where my latest victim is stapled...
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 17:34
    @ponderable said
    In the past a lot of threads were on roughly the same topic at the same time. I could point you to a few recent examples.

Thread 186406
    Thread 186407
    Thread 186409

I didn't see you complain then. It would have been more understandable even since the two later threads were evidently copycat threads from yours…
    You like to ...[text shortened]... on topic.

I don't think that you will get the point. This will be the last I post on that topic.
    The only way to deal with him is to ignore him, eventually he'll get bored not getting replies and move on, he also seems to get a kick from the thumbs down which is rather odd. If everyone in the forum stopped replying to him and stopped thumbing down the posts it would be interesting to see how long he sticks around for.
  6. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 17:41
    @trev33 said
    The only way to deal with him is to ignore him, eventually he'll get bored not getting replies and move on, he also seems to get a kick from the thumbs down which is rather odd. If everyone in the forum stopped replying to him and stopped thumbing down the posts it would be interesting to see how long he sticks around for.
    It might be worth considering a prose club to avoid the unwanted posts.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 17:49
    @ponderable said
    Was the poison applied to the reed?
  8. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    27 Jan '21 17:532 edits
    @great-big-stees said
    Was the poison applied to the reed?
    Saxophonists stick to their own reeds so this could work. But what music would you need to play your intended victim to make them want to take up saxophone??

Edit: What if after all that waiting they played it well so you didn't want them dead anymore? Methods that potentially make you reconsider should be promoted in my opinion. Is that still a murder mystery if they change their mind?
  9. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 00:05
    Since this has become where we chat, I'd just like to say that in my view the 'competition' element of this is very much secondary to people writing for the pleasure and entertainment of others. The voting part adds some fun to it, but it's very subjective; the entry which I thought was the best last year got nowhere! So good luck to all, but it's not the winning.....
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 12:551 edit
    @trev33 said
    It all been tried before! πŸ™‚

No one seems to succeed at it though.

-VR
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 12:58
    @very-rusty said
    It all been tried before! πŸ™‚

No one seems to succeed at it though.

-VR
    It is indeed an annual curiosity why you clearly set out to sabotage the Prose competition.

Very strange.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 13:061 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    It is indeed an annual curiosity why you clearly set out to sabotage the Prose competition.

Very strange.
    And you clearly blow everything out of proportion as usual goad. It should get you the few thumbs up you're hungry for though! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

You can't seem to keep me on the GBaway script, providing you ever had me on it which is very doubtful as you're much too nosey to put anyone on it.....LOL.... πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 13:50
    @moonbus said
    Didn't he notice that the lights had changed?
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 14:54
    @indonesia-phil said
    Since this has become where we chat, I'd just like to say that in my view the 'competition' element of this is very much secondary to people writing for the pleasure and entertainment of others. The voting part adds some fun to it, but it's very subjective; the entry which I thought was the best last year got nowhere! So good luck to all, but it's not the winning.....
    To you it isn't about the winning, to others it is ALL ABOUT WINNING!!!

-VR
  15. Gothenburg
    Moves
    28 Jan '21 15:28
    @very-rusty said
    To you it isn't about the winning, to others it is ALL ABOUT WINNING!!!

-VR
    It's about being read and appreciated.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree