1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 03:38
    RHP's Greatest Single Asset

The daily site chess move and public forum posting volumes of its active members and their external good will. Agree?
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 07:47
    No interest? No takers? Sadly, the OP rests its case (on further confirmation of the premise of demise).
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 08:08
    Could you reword your OP with some English grammar please, it reads like a crossword clue to me. I think what you are saying:

'moving once a day, posting lots a day and being nice to people who are not on this site.'
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 08:51
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Could you reword your OP with some English grammar please, it reads like a crossword clue to me. I think what you are saying:

'moving once a day, posting lots a day and being nice to people who are not on this site.'
    "The daily site chess move and public forum posting volumes of its active members and their external good will. Agree?" (OP)

"Could you reword your OP with some English grammar please, it reads like a crossword clue to me. I think what you are saying: 'moving once a day, posting lots a day and being nice to people who are not on this site.'"

Posts and Chess Moves are the life blood of RHP. Sustained volume trends are required to maintain a lively community which will attract new members (and subscriptions) to generate advertising revenues. "... active members and their external good will": Promoting Red Hot Pawn for new membership referrals within the daily work and social circles in which you move.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 09:29
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "The daily site chess move and public forum posting volumes of its active members and their external good will. Agree?" (OP)

"Could you reword your OP with some English grammar please, it reads like a crossword clue to me. I think what you are saying: 'moving once a day, posting lots a day and being nice to people who are not on this site.'"

Posts ...[text shortened]... for new membership referrals within the daily work and social circles in which you move.
    What is the "single" greatest asset?
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 11:55
    Computer technology.
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 13:30
    the members 😀
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 13:57
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    the members 😀
    You sound like a PR guy not a scientist.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 14:021 edit
    "The daily site chess move and public forum posting volumes of its active members and their external good will."

The site's greatest liability are those members who take its 24/365 availability for granted.
    They'll find this thread unsettling. According to the Thumbs Activity, eight already have.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 14:14
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Computer technology.
    Building a an online correspondence chess site with superior "Computer technology" in no way guarantees that needed membership activity will be indefinitely sustained. There are simply too many competitive options. Promotion's required.
  11. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 15:06
    I thought this thread was about me. 😞
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 15:13
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    I thought this thread was about me. 😞
    The word is assET. 😉
  13. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 15:37
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    The word is ass[b]ET. 😉[/b]
    Ah from the french meaning a SMALL ass, got it. 🙂
  14. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 15:49
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Ah from the french meaning a SMALL ass, got it. 🙂
    You're rhp's secret weapon, CP. 🙂
  15. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 15:50
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    the members 😀
    Right. Some (the subs) make up a direct cash cow, others (non-subs) are marketable eyeballs. RHP is a business enterprise.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree