1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    03 May '14 06:111 edit
    Are you right handed or left handed? Are you a right brain thinker or a left brain thinker?
    Me I am right handed and about 67% right brained. 🙂 On another test I took a while back I was 80%

http://testyourself.psychtests.com/testid/3178
  2. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    03 May '14 06:472 edits
    I am right-handed and according to this test I'm more of a left-brained person, I am well organized and I use a theoretical approach to things. I don't think so though, I couldn't find the right option on some of the questions. 🙂
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    03 May '14 06:521 edit
    I got a plain-vanilla 50/50.

Me = right handed.
  4. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    03 May '14 07:30

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 May '14 07:301 edit
    "Both your right and left hemisphere seem to have reached a level
    of perfect harmony - rather than trying to dominant each other, they
    work together to create a unique and well-balanced "you". [58]" lol

Edit: Right Handed.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 May '14 08:04
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Link won't work for me either.
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    03 May '14 08:15
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Link won't work for me either.
    Minimize an email to yourself as a scratch pad each new day. Copy & Paste CP's site link or others you wish to save for quick access; click Enter at its right. Immediately it becomes an embedded clickable link. Access with the Control Key depressed.
  8. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 May '14 08:43
    surprisingly for me:33 quite heavy left leaning
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 May '14 09:49
    50/50
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 May '14 10:24
    46 here. Nearly equal sides, but a tiny left brain advantage.

Surprising for me, I'd thought I'd be more right-brained with my musical background.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 May '14 11:22
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Surprising for me, I'd thought I'd be more right-brained with my musical background.
    musical/band/player?
  12. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    04 May '14 12:18
    Originally posted by Suzianne

I would guess that might have steered my brian toward the right. I started private music lessons at age 6, continued to age 19, and played in several bands. 😕
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 May '14 12:29
    79% right brained.

"When it comes to who calls the shots in your head, it appears as though your right hemisphere takes charge. You're intuitive and spontaneous, preferring to take a much more "hands-on" approach to life. There are times when you may be a little scatter-brained and disorganized, but it's not like you do it on purpose - with so much out there to explore and so many things to do, it can sometimes be hard to keep track of everything!

Not one to care or worry about the little details, it's the "big picture" in life that matters most to you. When it comes to following rules or making decisions, you don't really have to go through the whole thinking process; you prefer to rely on your gut rather than logic. This may not make sense to some people, but you've probably always been the type of person who's willing to go out on a limb, basing your decisions and actions on nothing but a hunch. You are often drawn to the abstract and mysterious, and enjoy figuring things out on your own. Being a visually-oriented person, you are likely much more adept at expressing yourself through actions or designs rather than words.

All in all, your right-brain nature creates an insatiable desire in you to explore and understand why things are the way they are and what they could be. You refuse to be a passive observer, and will jump on every opportunity you can to mix things up and create a design of what life is meant to be: an endless and exciting adventure. "

Can't argue with that.
  14. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    04 May '14 14:571 edit
    This is what is says: left-brained 25.

"In your head, it's the left hemisphere that rules the right to run your life. Your world runs like clockwork - perfectly organized and systematic, with everything done on time. A messy room or misplaced paperwork? Not in your left-sided world! You're likely a conscientious and meticulous individual who is almost always well-prepared for everything and anything.

Complex problems or difficult decisions are handled with ease and expertise: you break things down, analyze them step by step, and come to a well-informed and thought-out conclusion. You are extremely comfortable expressing yourself verbally, and likely prefer taking a theoretical rather than practical approach to understanding the world around you. Being ruled by emotion or impulses is not in your nature - no matter what you do, it's always "think first, act later". Although this may indicate that you're not much of a risk-taker extraordinaire, it does imply that you can be trusted to always have a "Plan B" and to be ready for whatever obstacles come your way.

While some people may have difficulty making sense of this fast-paced, topsy-turvy world, your logical and rational nature helps you put everything into perspective. Life's "big picture" is important, but it's the little things that matter most to you. No matter how complex your life gets, you always manage to figure things out and set them right again."

This is not how I see myself... 🙂
  15. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    04 May '14 15:20
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    that might have steered my brian toward the right.
    you named yers 'brian'???
    i call mine 'john henry'...
    you know, the steel drivin man...

brian sounds sorta, not that there's anything wrong with it, but...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree