RIP Peter Tork

SubscriberFMF
General 21 Feb '19 17:23
  1. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 17:23
    My favourite Monkee, although Mike Nesmith made loads of great music that I liked in his post-Monkees career [while Tork didn't].
  2. Dumnonia
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 18:38
    I am disapoint.
  3. Dumnonia
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 19:00
    Having lived for many years in Pleasant Valley I have to say that I’m a believer, maybe I’m a daydream believer, but I wanna be free, and I think the time has finally come to take the last train to Clarksville because at the end of the day although I’m an individualist, I’m a little me...and a little bit you.

RIP
  4. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 19:30
    @divegeester said
    Having lived for many years in Pleasant Valley I have to say that I’m a believer, maybe I’m a daydream believer, but I wanna be free, and I think the time has finally come to take the last train to Clarksville because at the end of the day although I’m an individualist, I’m a little me...and a little bit you.

RIP
    nice
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 19:481 edit
    @divegeester said

RIP
    Hey hey, that's pretty good.
  6. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 22:17
    @divegeester said

RIP
    Are you saying that Peter Tork was not your stepping stone? If so, that's using your head. So cheer up sleepy Gene...you know what it means...to say "hey hey hey...we're the Monkees".