1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 19:14
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    well lets not mention super pacs and dark money and the fact dems spend more on elections.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/nov/06/joe-scarborough/which-side-spent-more-2014-midterms-democrats-or-r/
    By allowing churches to send money to their candidates Rebubs have velcro'd the church to Rebubs. I guess you don't mind the US turning into a theocracy.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 20:241 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    I guess you are all for the collapse of the USA. It has been slidinig down for years now especially now that we have a narcissistic sociopath non-reader as president who seems bent on ticking off royally the entire world. Great job.
    Nonsense. The super duper Dims saved us with 8 years of Obama. Had Hillary won, the lion would have laid down with the lamb, the oceans would calm, and the universe would have come together as one

But nooooooo, we can't have that, can we? 😠
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 20:46
    By allowing churches to send money to their candidates Rebubs have velcro'd the church to Rebubs. I guess you don't mind the US turning into a theocracy.
    kind of like the dems have velcroed illegals and felons? Churches could also donate to dems, but I think moral character might prevent that.

Actually I don't think a theocracy would be that bad. Which laws would concern you?
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 21:34
    kind of like the dems have velcroed illegals and felons? Churches could also donate to dems, but I think moral character might prevent that.

Actually I don't think a theocracy would be that bad. Which laws would concern you?
    Any laws that chart the path of humanity according to religious superstition.

I'm one of those that believes humanity should not be led by those who are frightened of humanity.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 21:501 edit

Oh, laws like FORCE creationism to be taught as a science in a science class because it is a plagiarized Egyptian tale repaved to suit ancient Jews in Egypt.

That's one.

Maybe being forced to become Christian SOMETHING in order to keep your job.

Making sexual orientation an issue where gays are now illegal and they intend to pray it away or some such nonesense.

Of course this is the US, it could NEVER happen (again) here, right?

Codifying women to be on a lower plane than men, like it says in the bible written in stone, a man is worth 50 shekels but a woman only 30.

Like I said many times before, I want freedom FROM religion not freedom OF religion.

If it ever happens like that here, I will FOR SURE become Brazilan where my daughter lives. She in fact already has applied for Brazilian citizenship, being totally disgusted with the way things are going in the US these days.
    What bugs me is people like you thinking it is ok for a crotch grabbing narcisstic sociopath who insists he has a higher IQ than most anybody else, in spite of the fact he doesn't read EVER, THAT is our president. And you find nothing wrong with it, just keep harping on Obama and Hillary, like they are in the picture now. Get over it. They are not in the picture now so why don't you find some assswipe REPUBLICAN to pick on, oh like say, TRUMP?
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 23:53
    Oh, laws like FORCE creationism to be taught as a science in a science class because it is a plagiarized Egyptian tale repaved to suit ancient Jews in Egypt.

That's one.

Maybe being forced to become Christian SOMETHING in order to keep your job.

Making sexual orientation an issue where gays are now illegal and they intend to pray it away or some ...[text shortened]... n the picture now so why don't you find some assswipe REPUBLICAN to pick on, oh like say, TRUMP?
    LOL...do you need your safe place? I will talk about whom and what I want...you can run to your safe place when Obama/Hillary comes up...aight?
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Dec '17 00:091 edit
    LOL...do you need your safe place? I will talk about whom and what I want...you can run to your safe place when Obama/Hillary comes up...aight?
    From where I'm standing, he's not running to a safe place.

More like he's wiping the floor with you.
    Now go practice your Tucker Carlson look.
    You know .... that perpetual stunned look he has on his face.
    Like he just got whacked on the side of the head with a rolled up newspaper. 😀
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '17 00:18
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    From where I'm standing, he's not running to a safe place.

More like he's wiping the floor with you.
    Now go practice your Tucker Carlson look.
    You know .... that perpetual stunned look he has on his face.
    Like he just got whacked on the side of the head with a rolled up newspaper. 😀
    awwwe how cute
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Dec '17 02:54
    This crappy thread belongs somewhere else - there are plenty of places where US political stupidity predominates. This forum is supposed to be entertaining and we're all so OVER you lot. 😠
  10. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    23 Dec '17 10:05
    So I guess you are ok with this tax bill raising the debt a full trillion dollars where it is projected to be something like 70 trillion by 2060 or so. Good work rebubs.
    I know, what was Obama thinking with his 1 trillion stimulus package?
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Dec '17 12:45
    Originally posted by @kewpie
    This crappy thread belongs somewhere else - there are plenty of places where US political stupidity predominates. This forum is supposed to be entertaining and we're all so OVER you lot. 😠
    who is making you click on this thread?
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Dec '17 12:51
    Originally posted by @huckleberryhound
    I know, what was Obama thinking with his 1 trillion stimulus package?
    What was Bush Jr. thinking when he did the EXACT same thing but in his case 300 BILLION disappeared never to be heard of again. Zero oversight with Bush but full oversight with Obama's package.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree