1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Dec '17 22:33
    I hope they charge her...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/12/20/rosie-odonnell-offers-to-bribe-senators-possibly-commits-a-felony-n2424909
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 12:15
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/12/20/rosie-odonnell-offers-to-bribe-senators-possibly-commits-a-felony-n2424909
    So I guess you are ok with this tax bill raising the debt a full trillion dollars where it is projected to be something like 70 trillion by 2060 or so. Good work rebubs.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 13:07
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    So I guess you are ok with this tax bill raising the debt a full trillion dollars where it is projected to be something like 70 trillion by 2060 or so. Good work rebubs.
    what has this to do (even tho it is false) with O'Donnel committing a felony?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 13:32

Highly unlikely!!! 😉

-VR
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 17:221 edit
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Highly unlikely!!! 😉

-VR
    you seem to relish the idea of "not likely" ...why is that? do you think our laws only apply to commoners? Or is it the fact that >one of your team< got away with another one, which brings into question the moral character of liberals themselves.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 17:382 edits
    you seem to relish the idea of "not likely" ...why is that? do you think our laws only apply to commoners? Or is it the fact that >one of your team< got away with another one, which brings into question the moral character of liberals themselves.
    Rosie O'Donnel is a comedian with lots of money, her lawyers would have no problem getting her off, or she could tie things up for years. Money is Power!!!

Yes, laws do mainly apply to commoners, FACT!!!

-VR
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 18:291 edit
    Originally posted by @very-rusty
    Rosie O'Donnel is a comedian with lots of money, her lawyers would have no problem getting her off, or she could tie things up for years. Money is Power!!!

Yes, laws do mainly apply to commoners, FACT!!!

-VR
    it seems you have come to accept corruption in our system...maybe your team is not the way to go...useful idiots
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 19:281 edit
    what has this to do (even tho it is false) with O'Donnel committing a felony?
    Because your game is 'Pick at a democrat'. Now if Glen Beck had done the same thing about some Democrat senator, you would never in a million years have said a word about it.
    THAT is what it has to do with the price of tea in China.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 22:35
    Because your game is 'Pick at a democrat'. Now if Glen Beck had done the same thing about some Democrat senator, you would never in a million years have said a word about it.
    THAT is what it has to do with the price of tea in China.
    aint mad is u?
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 23:001 edit
    it seems you have come to accept corruption in our system
    I've come to accept that we are NOT ALL TREATED EQUALLY!!!!

Sooner you realize that the easier understanding how the world really works will be for you.

-VR
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 14:19
    God help us! They are going to raise the debt from quatrillian super duper trillions to mega quatrilians super duper trillions.

We are all gonna die! 😲
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 14:22
    Originally posted by @whodey
    God help us! They are going to raise the debt from quatrillian super duper trillions to mega quatrilians super duper trillions.

We are all gonna die! 😲
    I guess you are all for the collapse of the USA. It has been slidinig down for years now especially now that we have a narcissistic sociopath non-reader as president who seems bent on ticking off royally the entire world. Great job.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 15:301 edit

"Bribing a public official..."

OMG, get serious! If this is your benchmark, then the CEOs of major corporations should ALL be in prison. They don't bribe public officials, they PAY them outright. The Republicans made bribery just more "official business" by getting the SC to call corporations "people". And now they just did the same for churches.

Corporate money and now Church money. They want to make Republicans invincible at the ballot box by giving them untold millions, maybe billions, to run campaigns against grass-roots Democrats. Yeah, that's fair...
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 17:32
    Originally posted by @suzianne

OMG, get serious! If this is your benchmark, then the CEOs of major corporations should ALL be in prison. They don't bribe public officials, they PAY them outright. The Republicans made bribery just more "official business" by getting the SC to call corporations "people". And now they just did the same for churches.
    ...[text shortened]... millions, maybe billions, to run campaigns against grass-roots Democrats. Yeah, that's fair...
    I think they will be taught a lesson in 2018 and 2020. One thing that should be made illegal by constitutional amendment: gerrymandering.
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    22 Dec '17 18:50
    Originally posted by @suzianne

...[text shortened]... millions, maybe billions, to run campaigns against grass-roots Democrats. Yeah, that's fair...
    well lets not mention super pacs and dark money and the fact dems spend more on elections.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/nov/06/joe-scarborough/which-side-spent-more-2014-midterms-democrats-or-r/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree