1. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    05 Mar '15 14:07
    Scotlands last working Porridge mine to close as sales of Scots Porridge Oats reach an all time low.
  2. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    05 Mar '15 15:421 edit
    So Vegan Zen Master has given in and become a carnivore and is as we speak is setting up a Haggis Farm up in the Highlands (free range of course)
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Mar '15 15:44
    Originally posted by redbadger
    So Vegan Zen Master has given in and become a carnivore and is as we speak is setting up a Haggis Farm up in the Highlands (free range of course)
    I'm loading a couple of #5 shot in my double barrel as I type this. Can ya give me directions please.
  4. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    05 Mar '15 15:49
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    I'm loading a couple of #5 shot in my double barrel as I type this. Can ya give me directions please.
    head for heathrow London then follow your nose until you get to Berwick On Tweed (Border control) remember to take mosquito cream and an Elephant gun. Oh and some indigestion tablets for after the deep fried Mars Bars.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Mar '15 15:50
    Zen Master has a stash, once his crystal malt arrives from way down in Taunton he shall make a fine oatmeal stout nom nom nom and simply drink beer instead of food. nom nom nom 😀
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Mar '15 16:39
    head for heathrow London then follow your nose until you get to Berwick On Tweed (Border control) remember to take mosquito cream and an Elephant gun. Oh and some indigestion tablets for after the deep fried Mars Bars.
    Pass me a napkin please, my mouth is watering.
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Mar '15 17:46
    Deosil or widdershins?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Mar '15 18:26
    Scotlands last working Porridge mine to close as sales of Scots Porridge Oats reach an all time low.
    Well, then they better start a spaghetti plantation instead, I hear they are a lot more productive.....
  9. Subscriberhakima
    Illumination
    The Razor's Edge
    Moves
    05 Mar '15 18:32
    I am deliciously confused.
  10. In your face
    Moves
    05 Mar '15 19:26
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Pass me a napkin please, my mouth is watering.
    You have a penchant indigestion tablets?
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 14:21
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Well, then they better start a spaghetti plantation instead, I hear they are a lot more productive.....
    I don't think those will grow in Scotland - they're more usually found in the Swiss Alps.
  12. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 14:44
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    You have a penchant indigestion tablets?
    BURP. Indeed.
  13. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 15:25
    So Robbie gave up his dream of haggis farming and moved to Newcastle and got a job down the Black Pudding mine.
  14. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Apr '15 05:34
    So Robbie gave up his dream of haggis farming and moved to Newcastle and got a job down the Black Pudding mine.
    ...and how is the Pudding mining going? Any idea to bring investors into this?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Apr '15 07:49
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    ...and how is the Pudding mining going? Any idea to bring investors into this?
    LOL The Zen Master has finished his oatmeal stout, or rather his son and friends finished it off! Beer pirates! He now has 23 litres of Sarah Hughes Dark Ruby in fermenting vessel 1 and 23 litres of Fullers English Special Bitter in fermentation vessel 2.

No need to kill for food my friends, drink beer, its the natural and healthy option! (Lots of natural goodness you don't get from pasteurised beer like wot you buy in the shops). You know it makes sense!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree