General Forum

General Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    24 Feb '15
    Moves
    1051
    03 Mar '15 23:34
    Who don't move because they are going to lose . Wait till time runs out .. losers
  2. wherever I am needed
    Joined
    13 Dec '12
    Moves
    40201
    03 Mar '15 23:35
    Originally posted by MortalWarrior42
    Who don't move because they are going to lose . Wait till time runs out .. losers
    glad you came on here and pointed that out

    no one had ever noticed that behaviour before

    Thanks, MW
  3. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    41344
    03 Mar '15 23:43
    Originally posted by MortalWarrior42
    Who don't move because they are going to lose . Wait till time runs out .. losers
    Maybe they are waiting for the engine to get shut down like last time .Tick tock goes the clock.
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    24 Feb '15
    Moves
    1051
    03 Mar '15 23:45
    You enjoying losing. ...
  5. wherever I am needed
    Joined
    13 Dec '12
    Moves
    40201
    03 Mar '15 23:47
    Originally posted by MortalWarrior42
    You enjoying losing. ...
    who?? does that post actually mean anything??
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    24 Feb '15
    Moves
    1051
    03 Mar '15 23:50
    Check out my game vs Gareth cobb. I am destroying him.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35902
    04 Mar '15 00:01
    Originally posted by MortalWarrior42
    Check out my game vs Gareth cobb. I am destroying him.
    Beating a player is one thing.

    Gloating about it, especially when there's a ratings mismatch (260 pts, here), is a low-life move.




    Also, do you play anything at all besides 1/0 games? Most people who play 1/0 are in it for the timeouts.
  8. wherever I am needed
    Joined
    13 Dec '12
    Moves
    40201
    04 Mar '15 00:04
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Beating a player is one thing.

    Gloating about it, especially when there's a ratings mismatch (260 pts, here), is a low-life move.




    Also, do you play anything at all besides 1/0 games? Most people who play 1/0 are in it for the timeouts.
    what she said

    the phrase 'I am destroying him' is not an honourable one. Grow up
  9. Account suspended
    Joined
    24 Feb '15
    Moves
    1051
    04 Mar '15 00:06
    I am on this site to play chess. Not on here to play dragged out games no point . I am grown up, all I have had on this site is insults and false accusationso made against me, so I think I can say I am destroying someone to be fair.
  10. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    42038
    04 Mar '15 00:09
    42 for 0.

    Man, that's a good record. Not many people could pull that off without help...not many at all.
  11. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    04 Mar '15 00:11
    Originally posted by MortalWarrior42
    Who don't move because they are going to lose . Wait till time runs out .. losers
    Does anyone else hear this guy's posts with Shao Kahn's voice?
  12. In your face
    Joined
    21 Aug '04
    Moves
    55993
    04 Mar '15 00:24
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Does anyone else hear this guy's posts with Shao Kahn's voice?
    Is that Chaka Khan's sister?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    430242
    04 Mar '15 00:25
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    42 for 0.

    Man, that's a good record. Not many people could pull that off without help...not many at all.
    Perhaps the new person is a grand master!!!
  14. wherever I am needed
    Joined
    13 Dec '12
    Moves
    40201
    04 Mar '15 00:28
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Perhaps the new person is a grand master!!!
    some sort of master..

    baker??
  15. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    41344
    04 Mar '15 00:37
    Originally posted by MortalWarrior42
    I am on this site to play chess. Not on here to play dragged out games no point . I am grown up, all I have had on this site is insults and false accusationso made against me, so I think I can say I am destroying someone to be fair.
    Go and get a job,or move to the spirituality forum spanky.
Back to Top