This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 00:54
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Perhaps the new person is a grand master!!!
    I'm guessing it takes time to run a matchup program. Am I right?
  3. Joined
    21 Nov '14
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 01:16
    Originally posted by MortalWarrior42
    Who don't move because they are going to lose . Wait till time runs out .. losers
    I agree with you 100%. Those who abandon lost games are very poor sportsmen.
  4. Joined
    21 Nov '14
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 01:22
    I am on this site to play chess. Not on here to play dragged out games no point . I am grown up, all I have had on this site is insults and false accusationso made against me, so I think I can say I am destroying someone to be fair.
    Just looked at a couple of your games..good job...I'm not trying to sound like a big expert, but all your moves appear natural. There are others here that will accuse you of using an engine to generate the moves. Oh, and by the way, they will be rated lower than you !! LOL
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 02:29
    Thanks woadman. Lovely comments from you. You show good sportsmanship. May I challenge you.
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 03:18
    Thanks woadman. Lovely comments from you. You show good sportsmanship. May I challenge you.
    Hi everyone. My name is Joseph. I am 23. I enjoy playing chess in my spare time. I am new to this site, as it was recommended to me by a friend. If you fancy a challenge, don't hesitate to challenge me. I am also a christian. God Bless.

PS If your a sad pathetic, low life C.UNT, that when they are losing does not finish the game , and let's time run our, don't bother playing me. Pricks.

I'm sure glad you're not a heathen godless twat sort of a arse face. 😕
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 13:56
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    42 for 0.

Man, that's a good record. Not many people could pull that off without help...not many at all.
    Yes, the odds are... vanishingly small.

I suspect this guy should shut up and start challenging players closer to his engine's strength (wait, did I just say that out loud? I meant closer to his playing strength, yeah, that's it).

He should go play some of the 2000+ players, the higher the better. As soon as he gets some losses, then maybe people will start to believe him. The way he's going, soon no one is going to want to play him any more.

No one gains any fame by challenging, beating and then gloating about beating players far below him in strength. Those who do this only gain infamy as he is seeing.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 14:18
    Originally posted by Suzianne

I suspect this guy should shut up and start challenging players closer to his engine's strength (wait, did I just say that out loud? I meant closer to his playing strength, yeah, that's it).

He should go play some of the 2000+ players, the higher the better. As soon as he gets some losses, then maybe people wi ...[text shortened]... beating players far below him in strength. Those who do this only gain infamy as he is seeing.
    Well, I won my first 38 games. And I STILL suck🙂
  9. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 14:31
    Originally posted by Suzianne

He should go play some of the 2000+ players, the higher the better. As soon as he gets some losses, then maybe people wi ...[text shortened]... beating players far below him in strength. Those who do this only gain infamy as he is seeing.
    Banned from the site.

Ooooh.....never...saw...that...comin.

Some people don't know when to keep their mouth shut lol.
  10. In your face
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 16:47
    Originally posted by st dominics preview
    some sort of master..

baker??
    ...baker with a t.
  11. In your face
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 16:49
    So I wonder. Was he barred for engine usage or just for being a complete nob? If you look at the people he has beaten, they didn't have incredible ratings. I think I noticed one at 1800+.
  12. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 16:58
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Perhaps the new person is a grand master!!!
    He is and has only been playing a couple of weeks. Very fast learner. 😉
  13. wherever I am needed
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 17:10
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    ...baker with a t.
    taker?
  14. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 17:27
    Ivan destroy, yes? Timeout loser, argh!

Great red hope crush, yes?
  15. Joined
    22 May '10
    Moves
    04 Mar '15 20:101 edit
    It would be pretty hard to prove anyone is using a chess computer ,maybe Russ has spent some time on detection methods .The only proof I saw was his mouth made so many mistakes it's hard to believe he could win any games. I doubt most players get that bothered when they lose especially to better players and no one would have noticed if he won a couple of hundred in a row if he kept his mouth shut.So he was banned for been a sad pathetic nobtosser who couldn't stop himself from being himself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree