1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 22:551 edit
    Originally posted by Startreader
    You suspect that because you're judging other people by your own standards, as demonstrated in so many threads in these forums.
    No. If I am "judging" you at all, it is by ~ and for ~ the standards you seem to be content to set for yourself.
  2. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    09 Feb '16 23:091 edit
    Originally posted by FMF

As Landisqueen170 - a vocal critic of mine, and whose criticism I welcome and always meet head on - said recently: "[FMF is] an intelligent, articulate poster who often gives much food for thought". This is made possible by me simply not being angry when I engage people.
    Cherry picker
    😉
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    10 Feb '16 07:42
    I see.

The assumption was, then, correct.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 03:12
    Originally posted by FMF to Startreader
    You hope I am not suicidal? 😕
    I guess Startreader hoping you are not going to kill yourself is at least one step closer to her "forgiving and forgetting" as she said on page one. You should be grateful 😀
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 04:172 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester to FMF
    I guess Startreader hoping you are not going to kill yourself is at least one step closer to her "forgiving and forgetting" as she said on page one. You should be grateful 😀
    She was just trying to distract from Grampy Bobby "trolling" Seitse [according to his own offered definitions] on page 1.

She still has not suddenly mentioned suicide to any other poster ~ aside from me ~ despite her protestations that mentioning the issue of whether another poster is "suicidal" out of the blue is an entirely normal and kind thing to do.

We will see in the months ahead how often she spontaneously wonders out loud whether a poster she is addressing might be "suicidal" or might be "suicidal" in the future. 😉
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 04:542 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    She [Startreader] was just trying to distract from Grampy Bobby "trolling" Seitse [according to his own offered definitions] on page 1.
    I couldn't decide at the time whether Grampy Bobby was trolling, or attention seeking by using his "suicide" tactic. Then something good started on TV.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 05:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I couldn't decide at the time whether Grampy Bobby was trolling, or attention seeking by using his "suicide" tactic. Then something good started on TV.
    Your low chess rating is probably caused by the same lack of application.
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 08:03
    Originally posted by FMF
    Your low chess rating is probably caused by the same lack of application.
    Harsh, to one who has posted such open adoration of you.

Unless Ghost Hunter is right and you are both one and the same person, in which case it all becomes even sicker.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 08:09

Unless Ghost Hunter is right and you are both one and the same person, in which case it all becomes even sicker.
    "Sicker" than what?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 08:45

Once again I have to step in apologise on behalf of FMF for disappointing you, His comment about my chess rating is symptomatic of the "sick" "torture" that goes on here.

He is indeed, a Mr Hyde to my Dr Jekyll.
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    11 Feb '16 10:06
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I see.

The assumption was, then, correct.
    It stands.

Troubling, really. I recall we used to have a member, a bit under a decade ago
    (yes I have been around for that long), who got angry and told people he wished
    they would die.

Funny because, in reality, we are all going to die. It is just amusing that someone
    seems to wish people to accelerate that process --even though they are, in his
    words, an insult to god.

How sad. I never thought I would lose interest in this forum due to trolling.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree