😉
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '13 16:33
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/

Hardly rocket science, eh?
    Like I said, rocketman, it wants me to sign up. No thanks.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    24 Mar '13 19:42
    Originally posted by JS357
    You're already signed up.

It's Red Hot Pawn in a different skin, just like "Time for Chess" and "Chess at Work."

Just enter your email address and password to log in.
  4. In your face
    Moves
    25 Mar '13 18:23
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I always say "It's not rocket surgery", people laugh, and then slowly they come around and eventually say "That's pretty good."
    I am adding this to my repertoire 🙂
  5. In your face
    Moves
    25 Mar '13 18:29
    Originally posted by JS357
    Well you didn't make yourself very clear. You asked for a a link to the site which is what I gave you. Now I understand that you want a link to a screen shot. Just a point though, even if you don't log into it, you can still see what the skin looks like on the log in page, although as previously stated, you don't need to sign up. Just use your RHP log in details. It is the same site, different skin.

All that said, here is a URL that should show you a screen shot of PTIG: -

http://www.redhotpawn.com/img/rhp-beta-grabs/ptig.jpg
  6. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    27 Mar '13 17:55
    So.......I've done sandwiches and cut some oranges in half. There are flasks of soup and some of tea and coffee, with some biscuits in tins. As you can see I have also made several thousand placards with slogans such as 'Keep the Immortal IMMORTAL', 'Blue, blue, blue is true', 'Time for chess sucks a fat one', 'RHP ate my hamster' and 'Chess at work touched my rook' to name but five.

Calling all people who care about PTIG!!!! ...... we meet outside the MUTI saloon and we march on RUSS dammit, we're going to march and chant all the way and pick daisies and sometimes skip, maybe. We can force a change people, we can make a difference, we can.....

....what? Russ has already done a U-turn and agreed to keep the Immortal Blue site?

Well that was a waste of my bloody time wasn't it 😞
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    27 Mar '13 18:17
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    RHP's "Play the Immortal Game" version, beautiful but apparently unloved, is slated for extinction.

However, there remains a glimmer of hope for preserving its distinctive blue skin. Please lend your support.

Thread 151961
    Mission accomplished. Thanks to all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree