General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    31 Aug '15 17:37
    unlike most of the games here on RHP, this one is self-explanatory and right up all of your alleys
  2. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196682
    31 Aug '15 18:43
    Originally posted by Red Night
    unlike most of the games here on RHP, this one is self-explanatory and right up all of your alleys
    no, I won't take the bait
    I'm smarter than that
  3. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    31 Aug '15 18:58
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    no, I won't take the bait
    I'm smarter than that
    this is exactly the sort of idiotic thing I envisioned people saying!

    Well done, lemondrop

    the "I'm smarter than that" plays on so many levels, I am still laughing my head off here
  4. Arch Stantons Grave
    Joined
    04 Feb '11
    Moves
    28243
    31 Aug '15 19:06
    Suzi has self awareness.
  5. Subscriberlemondrop
    pawn grabber
    Joined
    19 Jul '13
    Moves
    196682
    31 Aug '15 19:541 edit
    Originally posted by Red Night
    this is exactly the sort of idiotic thing I envisioned people saying!

    Well done, lemondrop

    the "I'm smarter than that" plays on so many levels, I am still laughing my head off here
    😏
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    31 Aug '15 20:44
    The Boston Lard is a transparent, honest, friendly and well intentioned
    fellow who will never reveal your personal information and who not very
    often posts but, when he does, it is always insightful and helpful.
  7. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    31 Aug '15 22:01
    Grampy is not a smug self satisfied interfering religious bigot.

    He is a kindly old grandpa dispensing timeless truths to make the world a better place.

    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    31 Aug '15 22:51
    something idiotic
  9. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    919234
    01 Sep '15 00:14
    i'm working on this, can i have a little longer? i really want to hit the mark square on.
  10. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    01 Sep '15 01:31
    Red Night is a heroic reformer committed to making the general forum better
  11. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    01 Sep '15 02:13
    Now that I have weighed in here, this is now a rather significant discussion,
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    01 Sep '15 02:17
    "The broccoli says 'I look like a small tree', the mushroom says 'I look like an umbrella', the walnut says 'I look like a brain',
    and the banana says 'Can we please change the subject?'" Anonymous - http://coolfunnyquotes.com ... lol
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    01 Sep '15 02:21
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Grampy is not a smug self satisfied interfering religious bigot.

    He is a kindly old grandpa dispensing timeless truths to make the world a better place.

    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
    Hey, CS, ever wonder who suggested my site nickname?
  14. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    919234
    01 Sep '15 02:27
    okay, now i've got it.
  15. SubscriberFMF
    Main Poster
    This Thread
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29872
    01 Sep '15 03:00
    Originally posted by coquette
    okay, now i've got it.
    Just don't us th fifth lttr whatvr you do.
Back to Top