screaming into the void

screaming into the void

General

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
30 Sep 22

rage rage rage!
towards the end of every month i pay bills for the services i require to live a human life on earth
electric, internet, trash removal, water/sewer, candy's place in ft worth, credit card, netflix
most all these folks provide a spot to give feedback of the services
sometimes obscure, or even intentionally hidden, sometimes right up front, "wanna chat with us?"

they do not like it when they screw up and i cuss at them
i am not moderate

but every time i send feedback to these companies/corporations they never respond
and i do mean NEVER
so why do i raise my already high blood pressure?
why give an anonymous entity access to my fragile serenity?
don't they realize i'm an american, and thus armed to the teeth?
and what the heck does "armed to the teeth" mean anyways?
i sure as heck ain't gonna bite those nasty folks

time for my medication
and it's not even noon

Moves
30 Sep 22

You do realise you can just assign them to the bit bucket, don't you?

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
30 Sep 22
2 edits

@rookie54 said
rage rage rage!
towards the end of every month i pay bills for the services i require to live a human life on earth
electric, internet, trash removal, water/sewer, candy's place in ft worth, credit card, netflix
sometimes obscure, or even intentionally hidden, sometimes right up front, "wanna chat with ...[text shortened]... i sure as heck ain't gonna bite those nasty folks

time for my medication
and it's not even noon
time for my medication
and it's not even noon

Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine. -Thomas Aquinas 🙂

F

Moves
30 Sep 22

@rookie54 said
rage rage rage!
sometimes obscure, or even intentionally hidden, sometimes right up front, "wanna chat with us?"
Flakes

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.