Second Free Member Subscription Contest, 2012

Second Free Member Subscription Contest, 2012

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Aficionado of Prawns

Not of this World

Moves
16 Oct 12

Originally posted by rookie54
dang it, how life can intrude...
no sooner than i click post, the phone rings and i'm up and running...

as for a pick, i'm gonna be honest bobby, yer constant, carpet bombing advertising, the over-the-top shrill shill, tells me to go elsewhere and do something different with my time...

so why am i typing this???

karma...

now to yer postscript.. ...[text shortened]... ferring to that subject, but, i cain't be bothered right now...

sweet dreams...
I couldn't resist...

Had to thumbs down that post...

ja ja ja ja ja ja!!!! 🙄

t

Moves
16 Oct 12

Originally posted by rookie54
dang it, how life can intrude...
no sooner than i click post, the phone rings and i'm up and running...

as for a pick, i'm gonna be honest bobby, yer constant, carpet bombing advertising, the over-the-top shrill shill, tells me to go elsewhere and do something different with my time...

so why am i typing this???

karma...

now to yer postscript.. ...[text shortened]... ferring to that subject, but, i cain't be bothered right now...

sweet dreams...
So you take the time to write this but you couldn't slip in at least a one digit number?

Are you an idiot?

Anybody in their right mind would see that typing a random number and getting a chance at a free year of subcription is well worth the effort. Even if you don't win or this thread is forgotten and nobody wins then you will not have lost one thing since you arlready wasted more time typing this crap anyway.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Oct 12

Originally posted by tomtom232

So you take the time to write this but you couldn't slip in at least a one digit number?

Are you an idiot?

Anybody in their right mind would see that typing a random number and getting a chance at a free year of subcription is well worth the effort. Even if you don't win or this thread is forgotten and nobody wins then you will not have lost one thing since you arlready wasted more time typing this crap anyway.
"Even if you don't win or this thread is forgotten and nobody wins..."

No worries. That possibility isn't in the cards, Tom. Ironclad provision was made the day the contest was announced to insure perpetuity of the contest, declaration
of the first and second place winners and payment to Russ & Chris even if I drop dead tomorrow. Since my thirties I've never been one to do things half way.

gb

t

Moves
16 Oct 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]"Even if you don't win or this thread is forgotten and nobody wins..."

No worries. That possibility isn't in the cards, Tom. Ironclad provision was made the day the contest was announced to insure perpetuity of the contest, declaration
of the first and second place winners and payment to Russ & Chris even if I drop dead tomorrow. Since my thirties I've never been one to do things half way.

gb[/b]
I'm not worried but that seems to be rookie's worry.

Edit: I noticed you said since you're 30s you've never been one to things half way... are you possibly 60-70 yrs then? I expect it to be a joke that in your 30s you were only half way through life but I'm not sure.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
16 Oct 12

interesting...

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by tomtom232

I'm not worried but that seems to be rookie's worry.

Edit: I noticed you said since you're 30s you've never been one to things half way... are you possibly 60-70 yrs then? I expect it to be a joke that in your 30s you were only half way through life but I'm not sure.
Yes (not given to joking about mortality).

😉

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Oct 12

Second Free Member Subscription Contest, 2012 (12.10.17 Update)

Note:
Following lists contains nicknames of all RHP Members who competed in the Monty Moose sponsored contest. Many have posted their picks in our follow-on Christmas Contest (with a slightly modified, subscriber and non-subscriber format). Need Your Help: With a six personal messages per day max I'm unable to contact those individuals who have not yet entered. I'd appreciate your help in giving any who may be members of your clan or club, or personal friends a timely wake up call. I'll update this "Wanted List" every few days to reflect deletions as the "Wanted" are found. Thanks. -gb

Note: * xxxx = "Wanted List"

* S h a n e
* carystover
* MrVarnell
* johnyg
* Trev33
* Silverstriker
* mghrn55
* SmookieP
* shortcircuit
* stephenwale
* ontheclock
* beatlemania
* Paul Leggett
* Kegge
* HandyAndy
* KJCavalier
* Crypto
* dondiego66
* Dewi Jones
* rookie54
* Huntingdon
* Rank outsider
* Phlabibit
* ZorroTheFox
* Shallow Blue

* xxxx = "Wanted List" Total: 25".... 68 Days Until Christmas

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
17 Oct 12

[b]Second Free Member Subscription Contest, 2012 (12.10.17 Update)

Note:
Following lists contains nicknames of all RHP Members who competed in the Monty Moose sponsored contest. Many have posted their picks in our follow-on Christmas Contest (with a slightly modified, subscriber and non-subscriber format). Need Your Help: With a six person ...[text shortened]... Blue

* xxxx = "Wanted List" Total: 25".... 68 Days Until Christmas
.[/b]
I've decided to officially withdraw my entered number from this competition Bobby.

Three primary reasons are pertinent for this decision.

and I'll make a list, so you don't forget. 😉

1. You accused me of somehow using a wonderous method of finding the correct number in Moose's competition, or using a mathematical formula, when none such was used - but simply a random guess.

2. I have already won a year's membership, so it would be gentlemanly to let anon go forth with better chances.

3. You decided to make this a drawn out affair, lapping up your attention in this thread post further until 23rd Dec, when Moose simply gave a week or so, and curtailed the outcome without need for attention.

The latter has become my main reason for withdrawing. Your intentions do not hold the same self generosity as Moose's originality.

PLEASE CONSIDER MY NUMBER ENTERED AS VOID.

-m.

Moves
17 Oct 12

Originally posted by mikelom
I've decided to officially withdraw my entered number from this competition Bobby.

1. You accused me of somehow using a wonderous method of finding the correct number in Moose's competition, or using a mathematical formula, when none such was used - ...[text shortened]... lf generosity as Moose's originality.

-m.
I think, like me, once you've made your choice, like it or not you're stuck.

Read a book!

Moves
17 Oct 12

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
It's like the Mafia. The only way out is feet first.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Oct 12

Originally posted by mikelom

1. You accused me of somehow using a wonderous method of finding the correct number in Moose's competition, or using a mathematical formula, when none such was used ...[text shortened]... lf generosity as Moose's originality.

-m.
Your call, Mike. Unjustified and unnecessary, but honored:

Mikelom: 1937 (withdrawn)

gb

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
17 Oct 12

Originally posted by Great Big Stees

Maybe in face to face life, Stees, but apparently not in cyberspace (and especially not here). Bob

Moves
17 Oct 12
1 edit

Your call, Mike. Unjustified and unnecessary, but honored:

Mikelom: 1937 (withdrawn)

gb
So now it's up to Krishna, the seductive trickster of Indian mythology, to make 1937 the magic number. 😉

Moves
18 Oct 12
1 edit

[b]SECOND FREE MEMBER SUBSCRIPTION CONTEST, 2012

* There will be a second contest (following Moose's successful event) to coincide with Christmas, 2012, sponsored by Santa Claus himself.

* The jolly guy in red has chosen three Red Hot Pawn Members as his worker elves (Sumydid, Great Big Stees and Grampy Bobby).

* Format changes inclu of course, welcome. My thanks to each of you and best of luck to all! ~elf 3

😉

.[/b]
The number on the left is an entry. The number to its right is the gap between it and the next below number on the left. No accuracy is guaranteed.

Make of it what you will. Consider this today's bump for GB. He's a good old boy.
0 (not entered)
1 4
5 39
44 2
46 71
117 2
119 4
123 56
179 54
233 104
337 230
567 22