Self-attack with poison gas

Self-attack with poison gas

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 Aug 15

I was walking in summer Belgrade, and whilst I was thinking of jigging chess players, I realized I am in the middle of green market. I bought some peaches and hot peppers (*paprika).

I was in a mixed mood. City is always prettier on summer, half-empty, hot. good and hot, unlike for example Copenhagen and Denmark (*my friends Danes complain on worst summer in their lives).

I passed by a grill-bakery and didn't resist to wiener schnitzel, ready to go in a nice fresh bun with still fresh lettuce.

And when I got home I decided to roast hot peppers on the stove burner. Serbian specialty - roasted hot peppers.

And ... they were so hot that the smoke made me cough. I had to open the windows.

So, the troubles in the kitchen is the subject.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
01 Aug 15

Originally posted by vandervelde
I was walking in summer Belgrade, and whilst I was thinking of jigging chess players, I realized I am in the middle of green market. I bought some peaches and hot peppers (*paprika).

I was in a mixed mood. City is always prettier on summer, half-empty, hot. good and hot, unlike for example Copenhagen and Denmark (*my friends Danes complain on worst s ...[text shortened]... ke made me cough. I had to open the windows.

So, the troubles in the kitchen is the subject.
So this is not about farting in the shower.....

Moves
01 Aug 15

I was waiting for someone to get that idea.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
03 Aug 15

Since Capsacain has realtively high melting and boilig points, the fume must have contained dropletts with enclosed capsacain...This would not really count as a poison gas.