1. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 09:49
    I took a fake 1921 Morgan Silver dollar to the bar and told my girl it will be funny if someone steals it from my table.
    I got so drunk I don't have any idea when it was taken LoL
    I imagine he went to the coin store thinking he was about to sell a valuable coin and went home disappointed and humiliated when he was told he had been had 😂
    I hope he is smart enough to realize I set him up but I doubt it.

I have one more but next time I'm staying sober enough to watch it get stolen so I can have a laugh.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 11:00
    @patzering said
    I took a fake 1921 Morgan Silver dollar to the bar and told my girl it will be funny if someone steals it from my table.
    I imagine he went to the coin store thinking he was about to sell a valuable coin and went home disappointed and humiliated when he was told he had been had 😂
    I hope he is smart enough to reali ...[text shortened]... I have one more but next time I'm staying sober enough to watch it get stolen so I can have a laugh.
    What exactloy do you want to achieve? If you were so drunk you maybe just involuntarily gave it some velocity and it fell under the table?
  3. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 11:101 edit
    Possibly...but whoever found it would still think they got something valuable until they find out it's a fake.

What do I want to achieve?
    Nothing but laughs.
    I used to crazy glue change on the cafeteria floor infront of the vending machines for laughs.
    My buddy used to put 10 dollar bills on the floor of an outhouse and piss on them and we would sit in our work truck and wait for people to come by and use the outhouse.
    Every single dude took the money.

Just immature fun.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 11:52
    @patzering said
    I hope he is smart enough to reali ...[text shortened]... I have one more but next time I'm staying sober enough to watch it get stolen so I can have a laugh.
    You may possibly have a drinking problem!!!

A few times now stories you've told true or not involve drinking or being drunk.

-VR
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 12:00
    @patzering said

Just immature.
    Fixed.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 12:01
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Fixed.
    Might be the best fix I've seen in a long time! 😉

-VR
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 12:25
    @patzering said
    This begs the question...How do you know, assuming it really was stolen, that the steeler was male? 🤔
  8. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 17:13
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Fixed.
    LoL
  9. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 17:15
    @great-big-stees said
    This begs the question...How do you know, assuming it really was stolen, that the steeler was male? 🤔
    I don't.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 17:15
    @patzering said
    What an amazing life it is that you lead.
  11. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 17:17
    @very-rusty said
    You may possibly have a drinking problem!!!

A few times now stories you've told true or not involve drinking or being drunk.

-VR
    It's Canada Day and 4th of July"week"
    I'm always wasted at this time of year.
    Now I'll relax until Halloween 😉
  12. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 17:18
    @divegeester said
    What an amazing life it is that you lead.
    Your sarcasm is noted. 😒
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 17:21
    @patzering said
    It's Canada Day and 4th of July"week"
    I'm always wasted at this time of year.
    Now I'll relax until Halloween 😉
    Or next time you get upset with someone over a jukebox song! 😉

-VR
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 17:231 edit
    @patzering said
    Your sarcasm is noted. 😒
    😛

Edit; I am, albeit in a somewhat soap opera sort of way, enjoying your posts.
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 17:28
    @patzering said
    Better still superglue it to a pavement outside a cafe one where you can sit at a window and watch as idiots attempt to pick ut up.. pretending to tie shoe laces or dropping a glove beside it..
    Once they realise it cant be moved bang on the window and mock them..the mocking depends on how big they are.

Good luck

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree