1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Nov '14 05:29
    I once knew a woman who was fascinated watching me shave (wet, not elec). She never tired of it. She said men comb their hair as if they were raking leaves, but shave like brain surgeons. Anyone else have a similar experience?
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    06 Nov '14 08:38
    Originally posted by moonbus
    I once knew a woman who was fascinated watching me shave (wet, not elec). She never tired of it. She said men comb their hair as if they were raking leaves, but shave like brain surgeons. Anyone else have a similar experience?
    My lady loves me to shave.

She doesn't care about the process. She just hates facial hair.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 08:33
    "... men comb their hair as if they were raking leaves, but shave like brain surgeons." Thanks for a memorable line.
  4. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    08 Nov '14 18:20
    more like "painting something unimportant with a small brush"...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree