1. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Dec '15 17:39
    Almost all hate their job, I often find them smoking in front of the store, they obviously don't give a sh/i/t for the stuff they sell.
    I am not expert in health food and sometimes I want information of a product I never heard if, and often it turns out I know more than an indifferent assistant.

A few days ago I ran across fresh dates in a heath food store where I often buy fruits, goat yoghurt and eco-juices, and I asked whether I should rinse them up before eating. She said determined "no" but I didn't trust her.
    I made my fruit salad if belle de boskoop apple, banana and - fresh dates, but I washed them first.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '15 18:00
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Almost all hate their job, I often find them smoking in front of the store, they obviously don't give a sh/i/t for the stuff they sell.
    I am not expert in health food and sometimes I want information of a product I never heard if, and often it turns out I know more than an indifferent assistant.

A few days ago I ran across fresh dates in a heath fo ...[text shortened]... ade my fruit salad if belle de boskoop apple, banana and - fresh dates, but I washed them first.
    If they wear knee length white lab coats, then they have my faith.
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    21 Dec '15 18:46
    i always wash my date before i eat her...
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Dec '15 09:17
    Originally posted by vandervelde

A few days ago I ran across fresh dates in a heath fo ...[text shortened]... ade my fruit salad if belle de boskoop apple, banana and - fresh dates, but I washed them first.
    Maybe you should shop in the one in Karlsruhe (next big City from my town). I found them to be competent.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree