"Sixteen Personality Types"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Jun 14

Originally posted by divegeester
In the 4 times I've done the Myers Briggs test I've gravitated between ENTP and ENTJ. I'm boarderline on the P and J but prefer my P.

Bloody ENTJs tend to be the corporate psychopath types anyway.
Yeah, I feel I tend to gravitate more to INFP.

And the atheists in Spirituality can't understand why I don't "do" logic. Well, duh...

It's because of who I am, boys, not because of what I believe. You guys want "tolerance"? Well, you need to be ready to give tolerance. Simple as that.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
11 Jun 14
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
In the 4 times I've done the Myers Briggs test I've gravitated between ENTP and ENTJ. I'm boarderline on the P and J but prefer my P.

Bloody ENTJs tend to be the corporate psychopath types anyway.
ENTJ 72%........... lol

Coincidentally, there are Seventy Two Multiple Choice Questions; each requires One "Yes" or "No" Click (takes 5-6 minutes).

"What is your personality type? [Take the Test!]

What do percentages next to the personality type words or letters mean..." (Page 1)

http://www.humanmetrics.com/hr/you/personalitytype.aspx

R
YTM

Planet Earth , Mwy

Moves
11 Jun 14

An essential addition-' the dedicated defecator' determined deranged demented despoiled delirious degenerate degrading despicable disabled diseased destructive discontented and disemboweled. Yes I am all of the above, but I am what I am and cannot realistically hope to change. Rec

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Jun 14

Originally posted by RECUVIC
An essential addition-' the dedicated defecator' determined deranged demented despoiled delirious degenerate degrading despicable disabled diseased destructive discontented and disemboweled. Yes I am all of the above, but I am what I am and cannot realistically hope to change. Rec
Yeah, good luck with that.

k

Moves
11 Jun 14

INTJ

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
12 Jun 14

Originally posted by kiki46
INTJ
INTJ
ENTJ

kiki, we're only one letter different!

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
13 Jun 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]INTJ

ENTJ

kiki, we're only one letter different![/b]
He was born in a Jewish Hospital maybe? 😕

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
13 Jun 14

CFH- Cowboy From Hell. It's an American thing most of y'all will never understand.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
13 Jun 14

LMAO

it's off the charts...

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jun 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
CFH- Cowboy From Hell. It's an American thing most of y'all will never understand.[/b]

What do percentages next to the personality type words or letters mean..." (Page 1)

http://www.humanmetrics.com/hr/you/personalitytype.aspx

CP, this simple 5-6 minute test might confirm CFH.........

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
13 Jun 14
1 edit

[b]http://www.humanmetrics.com/hr/you/personalitytype.aspx

CP, this simple 5-6 minute test might confirm CFH.........[/b]
I am a mixture, a Heinz 57 of multiple personalities. 😕
But not all of them are crazy, all the time anyway. 😀

INFJ

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jun 14

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
I am a mixture, a Heinz 57 of multiple personalities. 😕
But not all of them are crazy, all the time anyway. 😀
Okay, maybe it's a 5-7 minute test.........

Hope you take it.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
13 Jun 14

Okay, maybe it's a 5-7 minute test.........

Hope you take it.
after reading the page where the test is administered, i know a bit more about the background...
i am ambivalent about dr jung's methods, other thinkers have inspired me more...
but i digress...
it seems i was required to take this by the company i was employed by back in the nineties...
i've totally forgotten what the results were, and if i remember correctly, the results didn't make a difference in my life...

at all...

then i scrolled down to the comments and began to lol...
folks, i give you, michelle, form one month ago...

"This year, I've taken the test twice. I got ISTJ and ISTP. I think I'm ISFJ or ISFP, with a sprinkle of INFP- probably ISFJ. If asked, I'll say we should try to be more logical. However, I know I'm more emotional than I'd like to be. Ugh."

goodness me, this sounds as if the "test" isn't anything more than a guess...
but,
she's only a layperson, right???
what could she possibly know about her own personality???
HA!!!

so i took the test for myself...
and,
believe it or not, answered as honestly as i possibly could...
just to see if what the "test" had to say about me coincided with what i think about myself...

i'll not reveal what the test revealed, nor what i think about myself...

i will reveal what i think about most all such "tests"...

they are merely sticks with which to muddy the water that we all need to drink...

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
13 Jun 14

Originally posted by rookie54
after reading the page where the test is administered, i know a bit more about the background...
i am ambivalent about dr jung's methods, other thinkers have inspired me more...
but i digress...
it seems i was required to take this by the company i was employed by back in the nineties...
i've totally forgotten what the results were, and if i remember c ...[text shortened]... "tests"...

they are merely sticks with which to muddy the water that we all need to drink...
"INTJ - The Scientist Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions..." rookie54?

r
Suzzie says Badger

is Racist Bastard

Moves
14 Jun 14

"INTJ - The Scientist Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions..." rookie54?
I just don't fit in sociopathic psychopathic stalker just is not there.