1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    14 Sep '13 00:16
    Originally posted by Trev33
    I'm actually very selective... perceptions can be deceiving.
    Perceptions of threads and of their probable motivations but not the people, themselves, once you get to know them.
  2. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    14 Sep '13 12:54
    Originally posted by biffo konker
    I have never noticed the smell. The taste is not important because, where I live, it is not allowed for anyone to eat me.
    It's the same as sucking on an exhaust pipe.
  3. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    14 Sep '13 13:15
    I'm so glad Wisconsin instituted a no smoking law for public places. I was recently lunching with friends in the lovely outdoor seating area of a local restaurant. A couple was smoking at the edge of the area upwind from all the other tables. i asked our waitress to have the manager come and tell them to follow State law and put out the smokes. After about 10 minutes, the manager hadn't showed up and the couple continued to light up so I politely approached them and asked that they please not smoke as it was blowing over all the other diners. They were very rude and so I told them their habit was disgusting and I had asked the manager to have them either leave or stop smoking as they were clearly in violation of State law. They became rather rude and I told them their habit was disgusting. Two other tables of diners thanked me. I again asked for the manager who eventually came out. The couple gave her a hard time but did leave but not before coming over and shouting at me that they were going to call the police because I had offended them. If folks want to smoke in the privacy of their own home, fine. However, if they light up where the smoke can drift into my space, even my yard, I take offense. It stinks and if you can smell it, be assured the particles are getting inside your body.
  4. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    14 Sep '13 14:18
    Believe me others have noticed the smell and lol i guess your partner (if you have one) also smokes 😛
    Yes, they both smoke.
    Are you an ex smoker?
  5. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    14 Sep '13 14:22
    Originally posted by Tygert
    It's the same as sucking on an exhaust pipe.
    I must admit that I have never tried that! Amazing what the young people get up to these days. 😲
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Sep '13 14:36
    Yes, they both smoke.
    Are you an ex smoker?
    They both? What an interesting situation you're in. Oh wait he may have been talking about business partners I guess.
  7. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    14 Sep '13 15:19
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    They both? What an interesting situation you're in. Oh wait he may have been talking about business partners I guess.
    Well, who knows what people are up to these days...
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '13 16:00
    Originally posted by lolof
    Well, who knows what people are up to these days...
    Google knows...
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '13 00:43
    Yes, they both smoke.
    Are you an ex smoker?
    I used to smoke weed a bit, i've had maybe 10 cigarettes in my life... yes weed has a smell as well but it's not as bad and doesn't seem to linger as much. Plus the taste isn't half as strong... by taste i mean when you kiss someone after smoking.
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    15 Sep '13 00:53
    I used to smoke weed a bit, i've had maybe 10 cigarettes in my life... yes weed has a smell as well but it's not as bad and doesn't seem to linger as much. Plus the taste isn't half as strong... by taste i mean when you kiss someone after smoking.
    If smoking cigarettes is high on your list of disgusting things people do, where would you rank
    the habit on a scale of #1 to #10 and what would be the other nine disgusting things?
  11. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    15 Sep '13 06:59
    I must admit that I have never tried that! Amazing what the young people get up to these days. 😲
    No, no, of course I don't smoke. It's disgusting and I hate the company of people smoking. I want to vomit.
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '13 16:31
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    If smoking cigarettes is high on your list of disgusting things people do, where would you rank
    the habit on a scale of #1 to #10 and what would be the other nine disgusting things?
    Answering that question would take more time than i'd like to spend on it.

High up there though is people using their phone for pointless things like facebook and games when you're talking to them or out with them.
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '13 12:26
    People eating with their month open and people who despite there being no car within sight of a 50km radius stand and wait for the little green machine to tell them when to cross the road.
  14. Standard memberempovsun
    Adepto 'er perfectu
    Moves
    19 Sep '13 03:16
    People eating with their month open and people who despite there being no car within sight of a 50km radius stand and wait for the little green machine to tell them when to cross the road.
    i hate that too
    around here theres a camera in almost every intersection

so it gets pretty annoying when you're the only one on the road for a mile at 3am and have to wait 2 to 3mins at every light 😞
  15. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    19 Sep '13 09:32
    Originally posted by empovsun
    i hate that too
    around here theres a camera in almost every intersection

so it gets pretty annoying when you're the only one on the road for a mile at 3am and have to wait 2 to 3mins at every light 😞
    Pedestrians cross the streets when the traffic lights show red, even in busy traffic, more so in Gothenburg than any other place, I've heard. I'm one of them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree