General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    23 Mar '15 01:01
    Well, nothing. I was suggested by an interviewer to shave off my CV, as
    I seem to be overqualified for everything under senior management or
    Nobel prize winner.

    I will do so and add 'certified tobacco chewer' and 'first prize in Pomona
    fair's pumpkin growing competition'.

    Let's see what happens.
  2. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    558400
    23 Mar '15 14:42
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Well, nothing. I was suggested by an interviewer to shave off my CV, as
    I seem to be overqualified for everything under senior management or
    Nobel prize winner.

    I will do so and add 'certified tobacco chewer' and 'first prize in Pomona
    fair's pumpkin growing competition'.

    Let's see what happens.
    I would advice to add: "avid poster of interesting new ideas in the RHP General Forum" and include the URL of the forum...then you could become everything you want to...
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    23 Mar '15 22:45
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    I would advice to add: "avid poster of interesting new ideas in the RHP General Forum" and include the URL of the forum...then you could become everything you want to...
    Nice idea! I'd list my username as @Ponderable 🙂
  4. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    558400
    30 Mar '15 13:08
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Nice idea! I'd list my username as @Ponderable 🙂
    Thank you for the flowers, but can you really put on a Suebian accent?
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    30 Mar '15 20:37
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Thank you for the flowers, but can you really put on a Suebian accent?
    Swedish?

    You're welcome! 🙂
Back to Top