1. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Sep '16 13:47
    First, fresh impressions after derby match Manchester Utd. vs. Manchester City.
    I saw better football on amateur matches on Ex-employees and workers' games organized by Trade Union in Yugoslavia.
    Small stadium, prefabricated wooden seats, hundreed spectators, odour of griled meat and ox spit roast in club restaurant, beer that is chilled in a ditch filled with water with water hose, old players with extra weight and less hair than usual...

And those overpaid phonies just a minute ago, they are not capable to kick the ball properly.

I suppose it applies also for cricket, baseball and American Rugby, also phony sports for illiterate plebs, but I can't tell, I never understood them.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Sep '16 14:101 edit
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    First, fresh impressions after derby match Manchester Utd. vs. Manchester City.
    I saw better football on amateur matches on Ex-employees and workers' games organized by Trade Union in Yugoslavia.
    Small stadium, prefabricated wooden seats, hundreed spectators, odour of griled meat and ox spit roast in club restaurant, beer that is chilled in a ditch fi ...[text shortened]... erican Rugby, also phony sports for illiterate plebs, but I can't tell, I never understood them.
    Glasgow Celtic 5 Rangers 1, this was the real thing not those pansies in Manchester.
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    10 Sep '16 15:31
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    I suppose it applies also for cricket, baseball and American Rugby, also phony sports for illiterate plebs, but I can't tell, I never understood them.
    The highest paid American athletes play basketball.
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    10 Sep '16 15:59
    Who's even watching the chav vs. chav match? Atlético de Madrid just
    did Celta de Vigo in, amigo.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Sep '16 12:27
    Who does deserve to earn a Million $ oder € a year?

Capitalists are overpaid too as are a lot of CEO's lawyers, Hollywood stars...

Oh and yes if I would be offered a Job with that salary I would be tempted to accept 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree