1. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    04 Jun '20 11:21
    @petewxyz
    I had a tooth out as a young teenager - got back to school for lunchtime, eating chips & mushy peas was a sad experience😑
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Jun '20 16:02
    @hells-caretaker said
    @petewxyz
    I had a tooth out as a young teenager - got back to school for lunchtime, eating chips & mushy peas was a sad experience😑
    How did you eat chips after having had a tooth removed? That couldn't have been a pleasant experience.

-VR
  3. RSA
    Moves
    04 Jun '20 18:06
    I got an illegal haircut this morning (it is banned here).

I dislike long hair on myself and I am not attracted to it on other men. Usually, I go once a month but I hadn't had one for about a month before lockdown started. That was nearly three months ago - the situation was desperate!
  4. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    04 Jun '20 18:38
    @ashiitaka said
    I got an illegal haircut this morning (it is banned here).

I dislike long hair on myself and I am not attracted to it on other men. Usually, I go once a month but I hadn't had one for about a month before lockdown started. That was nearly three months ago - the situation was desperate!
    This is the thing though because there are loads of people where they so obviously haven't cut it themselves. It just got me thinking there must have been barber's still working the whole time!
  5. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    04 Jun '20 19:12
    @petewxyz

🤷‍♂️ self employed & no furlough possibly. We all need to eat, I wonder how many females spend an extra hour in front of the mirror?!
  6. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    04 Jun '20 19:19
    @Very-Rusty
    My first experience of local anesthetic😒
  7. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    04 Jun '20 22:07
    @hells-caretaker said
    @petewxyz

🤷‍♂️ self employed & no furlough possibly. We all need to eat, I wonder how many females spend an extra hour in front of the mirror?!
    My wife reckons people have had mobile hairdressers visit. Totally agree that if people have no other way they have to survive, but its like we did it the Swedish way whilst taking the economic hit as well. Maybe because I missed the first seven weeks through being ill it might have looked different if I had been out at that time!
  8. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    05 Jun '20 03:33
    @petewxyz said
    Just watching T.V. and it occurs to me everybody is getting their hair cut/styled. I do my own with clippers, don't have much anyway. My wife has long hair probably cut every 4 months or so, but what's really been going on out there in the world of people with more complex hair situations??
    I've simply shaved my head for years. No worries.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree