Southern accent

Southern accent

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
24 Aug 17

Originally posted by @robbie-carrobie
You stated that I personally have cheated. Can you cite a single where I have cheated as you claimed in your post above. Can you also cite a single game that I have, 'rigged', as you called it. This is your second attempt, lets see if you can do better than your first, you could hardly do any worse.
Speak up, Zeroboy, we can't hear you. Tell us why you and your clan were punished.

rc

Moves
24 Aug 17

Originally posted by @handyandy
Speak up, Zeroboy, we can't hear you. Tell us why you and your clan were punished.
actually its your claim not mine, I suggest you try to substantiate your own claims. A single game where I have cheated. a single game that I have rigged as you have claimed. Third time asking.

rc

Moves
24 Aug 17

your claim, here it is.

what motivates you to cheat at chess

the claim being that I have cheated. Can you not produce a single game, not even one?

m

Moves
24 Aug 17

a pussy, you mean a pussy cat? You think I am a pussy cat? Wow that's wired.
Nope ..... a pussy as in a whining, complaining, snivelling little pussy !!

rc

Moves
24 Aug 17

Your bogus "championship" was removed after you and your clan were caught rigging games.
your clan were caught rigging games

Actually my clan was caught doing nothing of the sort, another player from another clan was deemed to be throwing games. Lets ask you to cite a single game where a player from my clan throws a game. I don't hold out much hope for you, you seem incapable of substantiating anything you say. Are you taking medication for your obnoxious personality and its clouding your judgement?

rc

Moves
24 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @mghrn55
Nope ..... a pussy as in a whining, complaining, snivelling little pussy !!
I don't know what you are talking about, a pussy? Maybe its some kind of Canadian backwoods dialogue that I have never heard of. Like Pussy Willow or some trees that you chop down. Either way it sounds vulgar, but well that's your problem.

m

Moves
24 Aug 17

your claim, here it is.

what motivates you to cheat at chess

the claim being that I have cheated. Can you not produce a single game, not even one?
You didn't get banned from clan play. Why are you whining ??
You, McTayto and Vespin (and others) all shared a bond defined by your obsession with Metallica.

You didn't have to provide us with smoking gun evidence.
What we gave Russ was good enough for justice to be done.

You didn't have to tell McTayto to toss all his games with Easy Riders.
He was already motivated enough to do it.
All you had to do was hand his clan the challenges. He knew what to do.

It was obvious to everyone in the clan community by the 2nd week of January 2016.
You scheme wasn't really clever when it was revealed that early.

Not like Michael Corleone sealing Fredo's fate simply by looking at his henchman. 😉

m

Moves
24 Aug 17

I don't know what you are talking about, a pussy? Maybe its some kind of Canadian backwoods dialogue that I have never heard of. Like Pussy Willow or some trees that you chop down. Either way it sounds vulgar, but well that's your problem.
A pussy - someone who hasn't the testicular fortitude to admit when he has been beaten.

Keep whining. And clucking !!

rc

Moves
24 Aug 17
1 edit

You didn't get banned from clan play. Why are you whining ??
You, McTayto and Vespin (and others) all shared a bond defined by your obsession with Metallica.

You didn't have to provide us with smoking gun evidence.
What we gave Russ was good enough for justice to be done.

You didn't have to tell McTayto to toss all his games with Easy Riders.
He wa ...[text shortened]... early.

Not like Michael Corleone sealing Fredo's fate simply by looking at his henchman. 😉
obsession, believe me dude you ain't that interesting.

Actually there was no justice done, all that transpired was a de facto judgement was made on the basis of a bunch of cry babies crying because they had been given a pasting. That was you and your clan of mamas boys. You understand what a de facto judgement is, right?

I had no control over what McTayto did, he was not in my clan and I am on record as removing any player from my clan whom I considered a sandbagger, you of course wouldn't last ten seconds. I personally did not cheat, I have never sandbagged, have not rigged any games and neither have my players and we have been treated very unjustly.

You cannot despite being asked numerous times to provided a single game where the outcome was prearranged because if you do you know i will go to my players and make them aware of the allegations and that of course doesn't bode well for your made up narrative. We did not prearrange the outcome of a single game.

rc

Moves
24 Aug 17

A pussy - someone who hasn't the testicular fortitude to admit when he has been beaten.

Keep whining. And clucking !!
it seems kind of vulgar and kind of sexist, but hey if that's how you express yourself, its not my problem.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Aug 17

obsession, believe me dude you ain't that interesting.

Actually there was no justice done, all that transpired was a de facto judgement was made on the basis of a bunch of cry babies crying because they had been given a pasting. That was you and your clan of mamas boys. You understand what a de facto judgement is, right?

I had no control ov ...[text shortened]... esn't bode well for your made up narrative. We did not prearrange the outcome of a single game.
Robbie,

STOP ALREADY, everyone knows you started planning the scheme in the late fall of 2015.

You are guilty, just too subborn to admit any wrong doing.

You sir, are seen as the "King of Collusion"!!!

-VR

rc

Moves
24 Aug 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Robbie,

STOP ALREADY, everyone knows you started planning the scheme in the late fall of 2015.

You are guilty, just too subborn to admit any wrong doing.

You sir, are seen as the "King of Collusion"!!!

-VR
GIVE US BACK THE CROWN THAT YOU STOLE

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Aug 17

robbie,

Correction, you tried to steal the Championship with your collusion and cheating, Russ gave it back to the deserving Clan, so you talk to him! Good luck with that by the way. 😉

-VR

m

Moves
24 Aug 17

Sniff. Wah wah wah !!
The crown is in the hall of fame !!
The name Metallica has already been engraved on it.

Moving on to 2017. 😀

rc

Moves
24 Aug 17
1 edit

Sniff. Wah wah wah !!
The crown is in the hall of fame !!
The name Metallica has already been engraved on it.

Moving on to 2017. 😀
the crown is in the hall of the lame
placed on the butts of those who are not worthy
the metaliskunks