Stark Naked

Stark Naked

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Jun 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
So much for "scientific" experimentation. 😳

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
18 Jun 14

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Excuse me for being the inquisitive type, but I don't get it... did you do that or was it someone else?

If you did it, why? If someone else did it, how?

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
18 Jun 14

rc

Moves
18 Jun 14
2 edits

Originally posted by lemon lime
Excuse me for being the inquisitive type, but I don't get it... did you do that or was it someone else?

My dear sir, the Busty one was seen for a fleeting moment in full procession of a rather comely pair of mammary glands, gently curving to a salient point and beguiling in their hypnotic attraction. The moral dilemma that this created was that the terms of service were being transgressed and yet the artist in each of us cried out, 'we see Busty and we live!', suffice to say, legalities won the day and Busty was removed from our minds lest we feel tempted to appreciate her dusky delights 😀

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Jun 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Shining like beacons for guys that are lost!
We get it. You're an idiot.

No need to constantly prove it to us. 😞

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Jun 14

My dear sir, the Busty one was seen for a fleeting moment in full procession of a rather comely pair of mammary glands, gently curving to a salient point and beguiling in their hypnotic attraction. The moral dilemma that this created was that the terms of service were being transgressed and yet the artist in each of us cried out, 'we see Busty and w ...[text shortened]... ay and Busty was removed from our minds lest we feel tempted to appreciate her dusky delights 😀
What did I just say?

Moves
18 Jun 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
What did I just say?
Boys and their "toys" eh?

rc

Moves
18 Jun 14
1 edit

What did I just say?
I dunno, what did you just say? generally if you are not grassbagging your way through the forums intent on backstabbing some frolicing jester you are intent on turning the Internet experience into a zombie apocalypse, all slobber and drool.

rc

Moves
18 Jun 14

We get it. You're an idiot.

No need to constantly prove it to us. 😞
How so thoroughly banal and uninspiring.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
18 Jun 14

My dear sir, the Busty one was seen for a fleeting moment in full procession of a rather comely pair of mammary glands, gently curving to a salient point and beguiling in their hypnotic attraction. The moral dilemma that this created was that the terms of service were being transgressed and yet the artist in each of us cried out, 'we see Busty and w ...[text shortened]... ay and Busty was removed from our minds lest we feel tempted to appreciate her dusky delights 😀
Uh huh... yes, I saw it. My question was if Drew did it, why did she do it? Was she testing the site to see how long it took before it changed back?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
18 Jun 14

I dunno, what did you just say? generally if you are not grassbagging your way through the forums intent on backstabbing some frolicing jester you are intent on turning the Internet experience into a zombie apocalypse, all slobber and drool.
I think she's got the hots for you.

rc

Moves
18 Jun 14
2 edits

I think she's got the hots for you.
Its true, she's in denial and protests too much, she is scared of rejection so in order to stave off her fears she pretends that she dislikes me when in fact she is obsessed with my roguish boyish charms. What can she do, she is just a woman, resistance is futile. 😛

rc

Moves
18 Jun 14

Uh huh... yes, I saw it. My question was if Drew did it, why did she do it? Was she testing the site to see how long it took before it changed back?
No i don't think the illustrious drewnogal did it, she was merely the first to draw our attention to it.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
18 Jun 14

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
18 Jun 14

dear lemon lime,
i hope yer feeling fine...

you prolly already realize this, but, i'll go ahead and yammer on...
tis quite an easy thingie to do to 'steal' or 'capture' images from the internet...
and,
if one were to want to make a point, all one would have to do to make that point is to take the salacious images in question and use them for one's own profile, just to show that one could do so...

with me so far???

ms drewnogal, her sensitivities offended by the extraordinary gifts of one "bustybeaver", and wishing that no one visiting this website should be similarly offended, for reasons known only to herself decided to duplicate (not entirely, but close) ms bustybeaver's profile on her own page...

with me so far???
good, i'm confused...

anyways, that seems to be what yer referring too, and that's exactly what i'm talking about...

now,
as i've pointed out previously, tis quite an easy thingie to do to capture image from the internet...
it's also quite easy to capture whole pages, or snippets of a page, and save them for future embarrassing moments,

like now!!!

i got screen captures of both ladie's pages in my possession...

auction time...