1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 Nov '19 14:22
    @great-big-stees said
    I think if you only do things in moderation, and stick to that, addiction will not be an issue.
    Sticking to the subject matter, one has to first they have a problem. Before they do that one does not exist.

Example I have a Mcdonald's coffee x-large daily. I believe I have an addiction to it, so am cutting back on that. 😉

-VR
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    04 Nov '19 21:10
    STG proof is now absolute! Observe, Reflect, React!

or not
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    04 Nov '19 22:12
    @coquette said
    STG proof is now absolute! Observe, Reflect, React!

or not
    Time to stick this back on top!

-VR
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Nov '19 13:13
    @very-rusty said
    Time to stick this back on top!

-VR
    I am not looking forward to getting stuck in the snow this winter so I may just, instead of a week in Cuba, buy a vacation home there and become, instead of like Canadians who winter in Florida (Snowbirds) become Cooked Geese in Cuba. Hey it's true...I am not "just" a pretty face. 😉
  5. Gothenburg
    Moves
    05 Nov '19 20:00
    @great-big-stees said
    I am not looking forward to getting stuck in the snow this winter so I may just, instead of a week in Cuba, buy a vacation home there and become, instead of like Canadians who winter in Florida (Snowbirds) become Cooked Geese in Cuba. Hey it's true...I am not "just" a pretty face. 😉
    Is it better to be stuck in Cuba than Canada...? 🙂
  6. Gothenburg
    Moves
    05 Nov '19 21:07
    @torunn said
    Is it better to be stuck in Cuba than Canada...? 🙂
    No, that was silly of me. Of course it is good to have an option - besides it could be a good business idea to let other people use it when you are back home. Stick to it.
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '19 02:53
    @torunn said
    No, that was silly of me. Of course it is good to have an option - besides it could be a good business idea to let other people use it when you are back home. Stick to it.
    I stuck my thumb and Peter pointer on my chin and stroked, that same, chin pondering that.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    06 Nov '19 12:43
    @great-big-stees said
    Stick in Cuba keep posting on here and no will even care where you are! 😉

Looks like you guys may be having a long white winter in Canada!

-VR
  9. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    06 Nov '19 15:20
    Tme to Stick this

- C
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    07 Nov '19 02:46
    @coquette said
    Tme to Stick this

- C
    In a couple of days we will be stuck in the -Cs as both highs and lows.👍
  11. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '19 07:34
    @great-big-stees said
    In a couple of days we will be stuck in the -Cs as both highs and lows.👍
    In the US were stuck with the miserable F

and the bad weather too
  12. Gothenburg
    Moves
    07 Nov '19 08:15
    @great-big-stees said
    Perhaps I should have asked what a vacation home is before suggesting anything. I thought you buy a house and spend your vacations there whenever you feel like it, but then 'time sharing' living came to mind. I think that is also a form of buying but with limited access. So what is it?
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    07 Nov '19 13:25
    @torunn said
    Perhaps I should have asked what a vacation home is before suggesting anything. I thought you buy a house and spend your vacations there whenever you feel like it, but then 'time sharing' living came to mind. I think that is also a form of buying but with limited access. So what is it?
    Oh I'd buy a home there. Live there for the worst part of our winters and spend the good Canadian months here playing golf and other non snow activities. I must be getting old. I used to absolutely love snow and the sports that entailed but now when I see it I only see white stuff that needs shoveling. 🙁...😉
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    07 Nov '19 13:55
    @great-big-stees said
    Oh I'd buy a home there. Live there for the worst part of our winters and spend the good Canadian months here playing golf and other non snow activities. I must be getting old. I used to absolutely love snow and the sports that entailed but now when I see it I only see white stuff that needs shoveling. 🙁...😉
    If your wife feels the same, don't hesitate - buy! 🙂
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    08 Nov '19 13:38
    @torunn said
    If your wife feels the same, don't hesitate - buy! 🙂
    I will stick that suggestion in with the others I have received and pull one out of a hat.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree