09 Apr '13 01:07

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 01:08
    D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.
    Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
    Otter: Germans?
    Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
    Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
    [thinks hard]
    Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
    [runs out, alone; then returns]
    Bluto: What the f*** happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my *ss from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...
    Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
    Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.
    D-Day: Let's do it.
    Bluto: LET'S DO IT!
  4. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 01:34
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!
  5. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 01:36
    Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way … turn.
  6. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 01:41
    Vizzini: I can't compete with you physically, and you're no match for my brains.
    Man in Black: [intrigued] You're that smart?
    Vizzini: Let me put it this way: Have you ever heard of Plato? Aristotle? Socrates?
    Man in Black: Yes.
    Vizzini: Morons.
    Man in Black: Really? In that case, I challenge you to a battle of wits.
    Vizzini: For the princess? [The Man in Black nods] To the death? [He nods] I accept.
    Man in Black: Good. Then pour the wine. [Vizzini pours the wine, and the Man in Black pulls out a small packet] Inhale this, but do not touch.
    Vizzini: [sniffs] I smell nothing.
    Man in Black: What you do not smell is called iocane powder. It is odorless, tasteless, dissolves instantly in liquid, and is among the more deadlier poisons known to man.
    [He puts the goblets behind his back and, presumably, adds the poison to one of them, then sets them down in front of him]
    Man in Black: All right. Where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right... and who is dead.
    Vizzini: But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool. You would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
    Man in Black: You've made your decision then?
    Vizzini: Not remotely! Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows! And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.
    Man in Black: Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.
    Vizzini: Wait till I get going! Now, where was I?
    Man in Black: Australia.
    Vizzini: Yes, Australia. And you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
    Man in Black: You're just stalling now.
    Vizzini: You'd like to think that, wouldn't you?! You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong, so you could've put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you! But, you've also bested my Spaniard, which means you must have studied, and in studying you must have learned that man is mortal, so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me!
    Man in Black: You're trying to trick me into giving away something. It won't work.
    Vizzini: It has worked! You've given everything away! I know where the poison is!
    Man in Black Then make your choice.
    Vizzini: I will, and I choose- What in the world can that be? [Vizzini points at a rock behind the Man in Black. When he turns to look, Vizzini swaps the goblets]
    Man in Black: What? Where? I don't see anything.
    Vizzini: Well, I- I could have sworn I saw something. No matter. [He is having a hard time containing his laughter]
    Man in Black: What's so funny?
    Vizzini: I--I'll tell you in a minute. First, let's drink. Me from my glass, and you from yours. [They drink from their goblets]
    Man in Black: You guessed wrong.
    Vizzini: You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!" [He laughs hysterically, but suddenly freezes mid-laugh and dies; the Man in Black removes Buttercup's blindfold]
    Buttercup: Who are you?
    Man in Black: I am no one to be trifled with. That is all you ever need know.
    Buttercup: And to think, all that time it was your cup that was poisoned.
    Man in Black: They were both poisoned. I spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder.
  7. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 01:51
    Humperdinck: First things first, to the death.
    Westley: No. To the pain.
    Humperdinck: I don't think I'm quite familiar with that phrase.
    Westley: I'll explain, and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon.
    Humperdinck: That may be the first time in my life a man has dared insult me.
    Westley: It won't be the last. "To the pain" means the first thing you lose will be your feet, below the ankles, then your hands at the wrists. Next, your nose.
    Humperdinck: [losing his patience] And then my tongue, I suppose. I killed you too quickly the last time, a mistake I don't mean to duplicate tonight.
    Westley: I wasn't finished! The next thing you lose will be your left eye, followed by your right —
    Humperdinck: [exasperated] And then my ears. I understand! Let's get on with it-
    Westley: WRONG! Your ears you keep, and I'll tell you why: So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God, what is that thing?" will echo in your perfect ears. That is what "to the pain" means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.
    Humperdinck: [Cautious] I think you're bluffing.
    Westley: It's possible, pig. I might be bluffing. It's conceivable, you miserable, vomitous mass, that I'm only lying here because I lack the strength to stand. But, then again... perhaps I have the strength after all.
    [Westley slowly rises and points his sword directly at the prince]
    Westley: Drop. Your. Sword.
  8. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 01:56
    Inigo: Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    [Inigo advances on Rugen, but stumbles into the table with sudden pain. Rugen attacks, but Inigo parries and rises to his feet again]
    Inigo: Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    [Rugen attacks again, Inigo parries more fiercely, gaining strength]
    Inigo: Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father! Prepare to die!
    Count Rugen: Stop saying that!
    [Rugen attacks, twice. Inigo avoids and wounds Rugen in both shoulders, the same spots where he wounded Inigo. Inigo attacks]
    Inigo: HELLO! MY NAME IS INIGO MONTOYA! YOU KILLED MY FATHER! PREPARE TO DIE!
    [Inigo corners Count Rugen, knocks his sword aside, and slashes his cheek, giving him a scar identical to Inigo's]
    Inigo: Offer me money.
    Count Rugen: Yes!
    Inigo: Power, too, promise me that.
    [He slashes his other cheek]
    Count Rugen: All that I have and more. Please.
    Inigo: Offer me everything I ask for.
    Count Rugen: Anything you want...
    [Rugen knocks Inigo's sword aside and lunges. But Inigo traps his arm and stabs his sword into Rugen's stomach]
    Inigo: [Very quietly] I want my father back, you son of a bitch.
    [He drives his sword through Count Rugen and then shoves him back against the table. Rugen falls to the floor, dead]
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 13:00
    Does your dog bite?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXn2QVipK2o
  10. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    11 Apr '13 00:45
    Hog Ellis: Hold it right there! This here is a hundred mile hour fast ball. One of the best pitches known to man today. If it were to hit you, it would've knocked your head clean off. I can always miss, but I've been playing pretty good today, so you gotta ask yourself one question.
    Carlos Liston: Do I feel lucky?
    Hog Ellis: Well, do you Carlos?

Read more at http://www.plentyquotes.com/movies/Major-League-Back-to-the-Minors/Major-League-Back-to-the-Minors.html#ixzz2Q6xAj85j
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Apr '13 01:28
    Buford T. Justice - (spoken to Junior) "There is no way, no way that you could have
    come from my loins. When we get home, the first thing I am going to do is punch your
    momma in the mouth!!'
  12. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Apr '13 01:33
    Chris Knight: No seriously, listen...if there's ever anything I can do for you, or more to
    the point, to you, you let me know, okay?
    Susan Decker: Can you hammer a six inch spike through a board with your penis?
    Chris Knight: Not right now.
    Susan Decker: A girl's got to have her standards.
  13. Standard memberKJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    Home!!
    Moves
    11 Apr '13 23:51
    Loki: The Chitauri are coming, nothing will change that. What have I to fear?
    Tony Stark: The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' type of thing.
    Loki: Yes, I've met them.
    Tony Stark: Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But, let's do a head count here. Your brother, the demi-God; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them.
  14. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '13 00:48
    Some Like It Hot: Jerry, [Jack Lemmon] for his part, tries to explain to Osgood that he cannot marry him, but Osgood [Joe E. Brown] is oblivious to all of Jerry's objections and remains determined to go through with the marriage--he says that he already told his mother and that the wedding is on. Finally, as he starts to get angry, Jerry removes the wig and yells, "I'm a man!", prompting Osgood to utter the film's memorable last line "Well, nobody's perfect."

http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question117619.html
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Apr '13 06:39
    Elwood:It's a hundred and six miles to Chicago,
    we've got a full tank of gas,
    half a pack of cigarettes,
    it's dark,
    and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree