1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    30 Mar '14 19:051 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    So I bring some matches and a few twigs.

In time, a crowd gathered with everyone offering their own favorite ingredient: mushrooms, onions, salt, black pepper, acorn squash... Everyone wanted to be part of the creation..." "How about a few jalapenos to spice up the pot?" "Some leeks too." "Half a dozen fleshy thumbs." "TLDR." "Seven Capon Chickens." "A partridge in a pear tree." "leeks and tofu." "croutons" ["What in the name of Jehovah is this? Some thinly-veiled attack on young people, modernity, and change, I presume." "We're sorry But you're no longer needed Or wanted Or even cared about here.": Welcome home, Tim]... Here's some kindling \\\ and a box of wooden matches [|||] just in case anyone notices the fire beneath our "small tin cooking pot" flickering or out.... "I would add a pinch of salt." "So I bring some matches and a few twigs."... here's a fresh bunch of organically grown carrots.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 14:40
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    So I bring some matches and a few twigs.

In time, a crowd gathered with everyone offering their own favorite ingredient: mushrooms, onions, salt, black pepper, acorn squash... Everyone wanted to be part of the creation..." "How about a few jalapenos to spice up the pot?" "Some leeks too." "Half a dozen fleshy t ...[text shortened]... "So I bring some matches and a few twigs."... here's a fresh bunch of organically grown carrots.
    And a freshly butchered chicken to give a bit of substance.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 Apr '14 19:57
    And a freshly butchered chicken to give a bit of substance.
    Stone Soup Story Game

In time, a crowd gathered with everyone offering their own favorite ingredient: mushrooms, onions, salt, black pepper, acorn squash... Everyone wanted to be part of the creation..." "How about a few jalapenos to spice up the pot?" "Some leeks too." "Half a dozen fleshy thumbs." "TLDR." "Seven Capon Chickens." "A partridge in a pear tree." "leeks and tofu."

"croutons" ["What in the name of Jehovah is this? Some thinly-veiled attack on young people, modernity, and change, I presume." "We're sorry But you're no longer needed Or wanted Or even cared about here.": Welcome home, Tim]... Here's some kindling \\\ and a box of wooden matches [|||] just in case anyone notices the fire beneath our "small tin cooking pot" flickering or out.... "I would add a pinch of salt." "So I bring some matches and a few twigs."...

Here's a fresh bunch of organically grown carrots. "And a freshly butchered chicken to give a bit of substance."... And a nice Bottle of Sauvignon Blanc which may serve to balance the "substance" of Ponderable's "freshly butchered chicken"...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree