1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Aug '19 13:19
    Minerva had brought a change of clothes for Eric, along with a razor, as they had not allowed him to shave whilst being "helped" at the institution.
  2. Gothenburg
    Moves
    03 Aug '19 13:401 edit
    @Great-Big-Stees
    He should be grateful but gratitude was not what he felt at that moment.
  3. Standard memberjohnsim03
    Chess Nut
    Des Moines, Iowa, US
    Moves
    03 Aug '19 13:48
    @Torunn

Instead, Eric - his eyes darting back and forth, had enough sense to realize that it was better to wait until he was outside the institution, before he decided what to do next.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    03 Aug '19 13:48
    He should be grateful but gratitude was not what he felt at that moment. What he did feel was a sense of relief and a love of his dear sister, because of all of his family, she alone had stood by him through thick and thin, which, the thin part, he now looked.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Aug '19 17:11
    @great-big-stees said
    He should be grateful but gratitude was not what he felt at that moment. What he did feel was a sense of relief and a love of his dear sister, because of all of his family, she alone had stood by him through thick and thin, which, the thin part, he now looked.
    He knew he had to stop using meth by now but he thought maybe it was too late.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '19 17:58
    @sonhouse said
    He knew he had to stop using meth by now but he thought maybe it was too late.
    But it was all too late; too late to get clean and too late to come clean about the freezer in mother’s basement, the contents of which gave him a chill thrill as he paced through the familiar white corridors.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '19 21:36
    @divegeester said
    But it was all too late; too late to get clean and too late to come clean about the freezer in mother’s basement, the contents of which gave him a chill thrill as he paced through the familiar white corridors.
    Boo.
    Stupid.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 11:50
    @chaney3 said
    Boo.
    Stupid.
    Eric thought,"I knew, when I stuffed them in it, that it was a mistake but not having the time to come up with better idea it seemed the best choice, given the circumstances".
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 12:17
    @great-big-stees said
    Eric thought,"I knew, when I stuffed them in it, that it was a mistake but not having the time to come up with better idea it seemed the best choice, given the circumstances".
    @great-big-stees said
    Eric thought,"I knew, when I stuffed them in it, that it was a mistake but not having the time to come up with better idea it seemed the best choice, given the circumstances". Of course due to being in an institution he was unable to pay his electricity bill, he could not believe what he saw when he entered the basement.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 15:51
    @kevcvs57 said
    @great-big-stees said
    Eric thought,"I knew, when I stuffed them in it, that it was a mistake but not having the time to come up with better idea it seemed the best choice, given the circumstances". Of course due to being in an institution he was unable to pay his electricity bill, he could not believe what he saw when he entered the basement.
    It was a 46-year-old Eric who was finally released from the asylum, all his worldly possessions contained in a small yellow suitcase. Meeting him at the gate his sister Minerva, whisked him off. - Minerva had brought a change of clothes for Eric, along with a razor, as they had not allowed him to shave whilst being "helped" at the institution. He should be grateful but gratitude was not what he felt at that moment. Instead, Eric - his eyes darting back and forth, had enough sense to realize that it was better to wait until he was outside the institution, before he decided what to do next. What he did feel was a sense of relief and a love of his dear sister, because of all of his family, she alone had stood by him through thick and thin, which, the thin part, he now looked. He knew he had to stop using meth by now but he thought maybe it was too late. But it was all too late; too late to get clean and too late to come clean about the freezer in mother’s basement, the contents of which gave him a chill thrill as he paced through the familiar white corridors.

Eric thought,"I knew, when I stuffed them in it, that it was a mistake but not having the time to come up with better idea it seemed the best choice, given the circumstances". Of course due to being in an institution he was unable to pay his electricity bill, he could not believe what he saw when he entered the basement. The horrifying contents of the freezer had completely defrosted, the air ripe with the smell of melted popsicles and premature death.
  11. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 21:35
    Eric always hated defrosting the freezer and finding people he didn't even recognize.
  12. Standard memberMudfinger
    Ol' Dirty Heathen
    I'm Naked!
    Moves
    04 Aug '19 22:42
    @the-gravedigger said
    Eric always hated defrosting the freezer and finding people he didn't even recognize.
    But what a striking young lass he feasted his eyes upon.
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 10:423 edits
    It was a 46-year-old Eric who was finally released from the asylum, all his worldly possessions contained in a small yellow suitcase. Meeting him at the gate his sister Minerva, whisked him off. - Minerva had brought a change of clothes for Eric, along with a razor, as they had not allowed him to shave whilst being "helped" at the institution. He should be grateful but gratitude was not what he felt at that moment. Instead, Eric - his eyes darting back and forth, had enough sense to realize that it was better to wait until he was outside the institution, before he decided what to do next. What he did feel was a sense of relief and a love of his dear sister, because of all of his family, she alone had stood by him through thick and thin, which, the thin part, he now looked. He knew he had to stop using meth by now but he thought maybe it was too late. But it was all too late; too late to get clean and too late to come clean about the freezer in mother’s basement, the contents of which gave him a chill thrill as he paced through the familiar white corridors.

Eric thought,"I knew, when I stuffed them in it, that it was a mistake but not having the time to come up with better idea it seemed the best choice, given the circumstances". Of course due to being in an institution he was unable to pay his electricity bill, he could not believe what he saw when he entered the basement. The horrifying contents of the freezer had completely defrosted, the air ripe with the smell of melted popsicles and premature death. Eric always hated defrosting the freezer and finding people he didn't even recognize. But what a striking young lass he feasted his eyes upon. She was wearing the MacTavish tartan and he racked his brain to put a name to her because at one point, before his "incarceration" he'd dated a MacTavish lass but he remembered her as having auburn hair not blond.
  14. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 11:09
    @great-big-stees said
    It was a 46-year-old Eric who was finally released from the asylum, all his worldly possessions contained in a small yellow suitcase. Meeting him at the gate his sister Minerva, whisked him off. - Minerva had brought a change of clothes for Eric, along with a razor, as they had not allowed him to shave whilst being "helped" at the institution. He should be grateful bu ...[text shortened]... s "incarceration" he'd dated a MacTavish lass but he remembered her as having auburn hair not blond.
    The end? 😢
  15. Gothenburg
    Moves
    11 Aug '19 11:11
    @great-big-stees said
    The end? 😢
    All's well that ends well...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree